No announcement yet.

Turn 240: 1250 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We might need to rush the one in Inchon anyway. Now that we've run out of disband material for SA, it would be cheaper if we rushed the explorer, afterwards disbanding it in SA before a settler shortrush. The plans need SA on 1-turn M, not on 2-turn M.

Alternatively, we start disbanding workers. Cyclone should get back to worker building as we've got plenty of settlers. We can't really use them for the moment, so why not use them to seed a M in SA. In a normal game, it is the craziest thing to consider (as pop is everything in Civ), but in this situation it makes sense to me.

DeepO

Comment

You guys are doing a terrific job.
      I'm in awe.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Yep.
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Superb stuff from DeepO and Aeson here.

Comment

Yah, I just keep telling DeepO to make more stuff available and he already has it... anyone want something while I'm hot?

Comment

I take a few Lego cities please....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                We might need to rush the one in Inchon anyway. Now that we've run out of disband material for SA, it would be cheaper if we rushed the explorer, afterwards disbanding it in SA before a settler shortrush. The plans need SA on 1-turn M, not on 2-turn M.

Alternatively, we start disbanding workers. Cyclone should get back to worker building as we've got plenty of settlers. We can't really use them for the moment, so why not use them to seed a M in SA. In a normal game, it is the craziest thing to consider (as pop is everything in Civ), but in this situation it makes sense to me.

DeepO
                Does Espana have anything we can use for disbands?
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                  In a normal game, it is the craziest thing to consider (as pop is everything in Civ), but in this situation it makes sense to me.
                  DeepO
                  Yes, it make sense. We need those Marines.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus

Does Espana have anything we can use for disbands?
                    Not really... they have no workers. They've got art, but that's something we also have plenty of (14 atm, and it's not getting shipped to Legoland, as we've got defenders and tanks to take)

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                    X