No announcement yet.

No Rubber on Stormia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I had a large part in testing what Vel was building, extremely intense game, the MT IV (for those not knowing, it was the prelude to the AU games). If it ever gets that far, the PTWDG would end very nice, even if we would be beaten.

DeepO

Comment

True I have not used them more than a few times either. It depends on the city and the tech. I have had a major city get 8 or 10 ICBM's come at it and SDI stops most of them.

The tiles may have stacks of MA's on them and IIRC those may not be all destroyed by the first hit. The good news is you cut off the access.

Comment

if it ever gets that far, we need to play some SP games where we very specifically go with the idea of testing nukes. Normally, by that time the game has long finished, either by conquest, or by UN (space race sometimes, but even that takes too long)

DeepO

Comment

I just ran a quick test on C3C. The first nukes cleared all tile improvements on both cities. I did not see any units on those tiles.

The nuke (ICBM) cut the cities pop in half, but troops could still be seen (damaged). A size 12 went 6,3,2,1. A size 28 went 14,7,4,2,1. I use one more on each after they were at size 1, but it did nothing. So it would seem 4 would get most cities to a very low size.

Comment

Working...
          X