No announcement yet.

Turn 186: 710 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave my comments, that's the most I can do. It's not because I'm playing the turns that I want to have a larger impact on team policy, in fact, I don't feel comfortable with a lot of things I'm already deciding.

So please, everybody, comment on the situation, even if it is just a "ok"!

DeepO

Comment

I know. I just wish that more voices would chime in, unfortunately these aren't the most active days.

DeepO: When I spoke to Zayxus before, he requested that any offers be sent via email. Perhaps you could attach an offer to the gamesave when you send it. And also ask that dependign on their response, to hold the save for a bit, to negotiate.

Comment

Sleepy, I know you're busy right now, but unfrtunately I'm as well. I can send him an e-mail, but probably won't read the response until tomorrow morning... that's no good.

Please, can someone take over as ambassador for the moment?

DeepO

Comment

I'd volunteer, but honestly my time online at night is limited and not at all reliable. I may be online tonight to play Cake or Death's save in the ptwdgII, but that's only a maybe (the save is currently stuck with a PTW loading issue).

As for the tech stuff... I wouldn't worry too much about "giving away the farm" since the primary goal here is to make sure we get ToE, and that is worth giving away sweetheart tech deals to others. So I've no objection to an offer of 650 + 20 turns of lux. The key is getting GoW to increase their research rate on medicine - all other things are secondary.

Speaking of which, we really need to know more about GoW's ability to speed medicine research (i.e. how much money do they need?).

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
          X