Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormians! Abase thyselves before the RN GoD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With one source, RP will have to wait until we have RRed everything... after that I don't care if thy use our source for 20 turns. And I'm not sure if we can RR enemy territory, while at war that doesn't seem to work, but I never tried it before when an ROP is in effect. Maybe RP needs coal for that.

BTW, they will also need iron, you also need that for RRs. But we have more sources of iron, it isn't a big problem.

DeepO

Comment

I could only find two coal on Bob - one for GoW, and one for ND.

Even Vox has one - and Lego has three visible.

Comment

Again I would ask if we are not getting to the point were we would be better off to invitr RP to retire from the game?

They are not exactly doing us a lot of good anyway.

Comment

RP are doing us more good than us owning those northern cities would.

They can provide more gpt for us that way, and they are covering a little bit of sea wall.

The problem is going to come when Marines are available... then we need RP to be able to field a strong defense, or they will be our Achilles heel.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Oh, and one other thing:

If we want to, we could just RR RP's land for them. It won't take long with our industrious workers.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Arrian, can we? You can't RR your enemies land while at war, I've tried that numerous times. Capture workers, protect them, and start RRing doesn't work...

We are RoP'ed with RP, so that might change things, I don't know

DeepO

Comment

we really don't know, what with the problems GoW/nd had before with workers in ROP. I can't recall what they were trying to do, jungle clearing or something. Didn't work.

Comment

They were jungle clearing, and their explanation was that it was the same code as forest clearing. As the extra shields didn't know where to go to, it simply was not available.

You can road, mine and irr though.

DeepO

Comment

You can RR a friendly nation's land. They just won't get the RR benifits unless they have Steam Power.

I've RR'd my way right through AI empires before (for the benifit of my troops, with a RoP, of course).

-Arrian

Comment

That is what I thought. but could not remember.

Comment

Working...
                      X