Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormians! Abase thyselves before the RN GoD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which begs the question: how developed is Inchoff, and can we afford to move it if an IW is possible there?

Comment

Inchoff is a no, but WoC is another story...

Comment

Oh, you tease...

Comment

vulture, we can't move Inchoff... it is wedged in between mountains. But you can be sure that we can move whatever we need to build the IW if we have to. I doubt it will do us that much good (as it is relatively high corrupted), but just as a prestige project we could do it.

Let's first see the map before we start planning on the IW, though.

DeepO

Comment

Trip, you big tease.

Nah, thanks anyway. It's just such a relief to know we have some coal. The IW would just be gravy.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

You can do the IW. I just had to remember where you put all those silly little cities.

Comment

If WoC is the city, it is quite all right, it has some half decent production (at least if it steals some tiles from Inchoff), and is not totally corrupt yet. Too bad we lack cash to rush any buildings, we need those on research. But still, once Arashi, EotS and Cyclone are RRed, all workers can hurry to WoC

DeepO

Comment

Yep, and if and when we actually do get ToE, we can lower the science rate and do some rushing.

What buildings does WoC have right now?

IRONWORKS, BABY!!!! Almost worth not having saltpeter.

Well no, but it makes me feel better.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Well SP would have done us no good at the time we would have gotten. I mean it is good to have, but would not have change the war. It was just to late.

Comment

Iron Works? WOO HOO!!
                      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Wow, some good news for a change.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Looking at the save, winds of change is actually built on coal, thats pretty cool.

Everyone else except RP have a source too and Lego probably have about 7.

So good job we had that little war with Vox back in the day otherwise we wouldn't have any coal...
                          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

OPD, I'd rather have it next to the city, instead of beneath it. Now we can't cut our coal, and have to declare war if we want to share our source with RP.

But I'm not complaining on the IW

DeepO

Comment

Are we able to RR their tiles? Well in the end we may need to have all the tiles anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                                OPD, I'd rather have it next to the city, instead of beneath it. Now we can't cut our coal, and have to declare war if we want to share our source with RP.
                                Can't we just trade it to RP? 20 turns, but Workers in the midst of RRing keep going. We could always declare war, if necessary, and then make peace ASAP.
                                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                                X