• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 178: 630AD

Notes from a nonplayer

Lego still doesn't have physics. woot!
    Lego is still building Sistine in Legopolis
    GoW is still building copernicus

DeepO can relax, we are now WEAK compared to Legoland, avg still to GoW/ND.

Also ND has built a town on the former RP spice mines, however they still have no eastern port.

Comment

Lego still doesn't have physics. woot!
      DEET!*

-Arrian

* - some of my fraternity brothers at college also used "woot" but oddly enough, their "woot" had a negative connotation, and "deet" was its positive counterpart.

Example: "WOOT! Steals!" Translation/meaning: somebody probably just walked by and stole your beer/hat/whatever.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Deepo suggested growing Arashi to 12. It could take the grass of Monsoon-3 for this and get an extra shield, but either the Sand Storm worker pump gets broke - or more likely, Whirlwind stops growing and should switch from aqua to lib.

It's at 153s, 21spt but could get 22spt with the above.

Comment

was it already on 21spt? ah... that's the result of some changes I made then. But, I would max it out, yes. ToE is too critical for us, we can't risk Lego running away with it. We will only get it if we get coal...

Oh, and indeed, I'm glad Lego is strong compared to us... we didn't gain anything with my mistake, as it was done after the turn was played.

DeepO

Comment

CH, isn't that 23 spt after waste, instead of 22 spt? Doesn't matter much, but it might save us a turn...

DeepO

Comment

21 spt takes 22 turns, 22 spt takes 21 turns.

Comment

No, it's 22s after waste. This wonder business gives me a headache, I'm not sure how much more of the intensity to take. It's not fun.

Comment

Once the two science wonders are out of the way, things will get better, I'm sure. It's just too much atm...

DeepO

Comment

To keep the ToE prebuild hidden with a Palace, we have to expose Copernicus, and Tempt Lego into stealing it from us.

Comment

I'll try showing the Great Library in Hurricane.

Comment

I know... it's the downside. But IMHO worth the risk, we can manage not having Copernicus or Newton, we cannot risk missing ToE. Better to protect that as best as we can

DeepO

Comment

No science wonders, no ToE.

Comment

BTW, your save seems to be different than mine, Copernicus was already being built in the one I got, I think in Hurricane. Sistine was in Tempest IIRC.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                              No science wonders, no ToE.
                              I don't really agree. Sure, it would be easiest if we've got them, but otherwise we could still have enough beaker output... but we'll need extra cash to run deficit. RP is helping us, but could probably increase their donation, and both ND and GoW are going to send us money... if we sell one more tech to them, we should be okay. And of course, we're not going to sell them SM, but they'll also need ToG to enter the IA, and electricity afterwards.

It would be a lot more trickier, but we should be able to do it... but missing ToE would put us firmly in last place.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X