Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

More excellant work CH.

Comment

Re Imperial city:

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
        28 shields a turn -1 for waste, pretty good output. can grow one more citizen and shuffle around to break 30, but they're really sucking the life out of nearby towns by doing that. jesus that's too tight at this stage, imho.
        Look again - the two neighbouring towns are 'Camp Cod' and 'Camp Concord', and they are both size 1. They have been Ralphing, and both of those towns are now in the last stages of being transformed into mobile population. They'll disappear in a few turns. Once those towns are gone, things look much better spaced, and of course they gain from the reduced rank corruption everywhere else in their empire.

Comment

Originally posted by vulture
          Re Imperial city:

Look again - the two neighbouring towns are 'Camp Cod' and 'Camp Concord', and they are both size 1. They have been Ralphing, and both of those towns are now in the last stages of being transformed into mobile population. They'll disappear in a few turns. Once those towns are gone, things look much better spaced, and of course they gain from the reduced rank corruption everywhere else in their empire.
          good catch. I suppose those are just worker pumps?

Comment

Cort, those turn reports (as well as the playing of the turn) are getting very stream-lined. I'm not the first to say it, nor is it the first time I say this, but excellent work! Thanks!

PS: The GoW embassy: I thought we had one ages esdtablished ages ago... are there other nations we don't have an embassy with? It's a bit scary to see their capabilities, even if we could also figure that out from just counting tile-output on the map. Their 17 cats puzzle me, though... were they expecting us to establish an embassy, and did they want to scare us off? Or, was it an oversight? I don't know.

I do suggest that before we start building wonders in EotS, we establish embassies with everyone (except RP), so they will need more gold to investigate (as that was IIRC half the price of an embassy). The more we deter them to figure out how our prebuilds are doing, the better. Even if it costs us a lot of cash.

DeepO

Comment

all taken care of DeepO, we now have embassies with all other teams

Comment

Working...
              X