No announcement yet.

Industrial Research with GoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. When I dove the Red Sea it was freeeeeezing, and all the sharks (I almost capitalized that, being a kind of unit ) had fled south.

Back on-topic (off to post my AU 501 AARs).
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

In the winter, St John's is rumoured to be the place where all those fled sharks hang out... we should have seen a ten fold of what we saw.

It was a pretty advanced dive spot, BTW, I'm not so experienced having learnt to dive only 5 months ago. But it sure was fun!

DeepO

Comment

Hehe I see you meant the scuba diving kind of diving, not the running up and jumping into a swimming pool trying to make a big a splash as possible type of diving. I guess that probably wouldn't be too good an idea if there are sharks around.

Anyway cost of stealing tech suggests that only 1 team other than us gained a tech this turn, that team being GoW. Although we knew that already, we were the ones who gave them the tech
        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

This is a good tool you've found there, OPD.

Hopefully Lego's economy will be diving soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            Hopefully Lego's economy will be diving soon.

DeepO

Comment

Lego will be diving with Sharks.

[In RL, I'm with you, DeepO... I see a shark, I'm first in line to get up close and personal. Amy still makes fun of the time I swam right up to 5 circling hammerheads, and then freaked out when the circle shifted a little and ended up with me right at the center. The coolest thing I've seen is at the Blue Hole in Belize, where there's a thermocline at 110 feet, and right below it there are like 40 sharks cruising around in the cooler water. Intense.]
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I've heard of the Blue Hole in Belize... something on my list (but my list is loooooooong). Next dives will likely by Thailand again, after that either Brazil or Mexico (should all happen before November). Not that many sharks, but beautyful nevertheless.

The prime reason why I chose St John's is that one of the diver reviews I read said the following: "If every shark is an airplane, then St John's is a busy airport". Sadly, we were out of luck in that respect. But still, I understand why it is so highly regarded, it is still relatively untouched, the fish are still curious instead of fleaing from the first diver they see.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                X