No announcement yet.

Turn 174 : 590AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are correct that a Domination will require someone to get more land than their current contient allows.

If the UN is in the game, that could be a danger. Otherwise it should be live, until someone gets an inside track. At that point, be it a luanch or what ever, the others will try to stop it.

Invasions will require allies, plain and simple. It would be suicide to go at anyone alone for any team. About the only way I see that is if someone cannot get rails and is missing a resource and or tech. You may then see a window for a tank rush someplace, if no one comes to the defenders aid.

Comment

I assume Lego is shooting for both Smith's and Magellan. If we get beat to Magellan after BB passes the shields for a bank, we could continue the prebuild and use it for a factory... if we're going to get to Ind fast enough for that to be viable.

Cort is doing a fantastic job with the turns, and our economy really is something to behold.

Good to see the return of Theseus! Any thoughts for our defense post-marines are definitely appreciated, T.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
      X