X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need mil tradition if we go for lego

I mentioned this on the other thread

what about trading mag for mil trad +sp to Nd

I know that those two aren't worth that much, but its better than letting ToG out.

Comment

We want the SP for free. Unlike tech, it doesn't cost anything. We need to say that we are only interested in MT to enable us to participate in the adventure. THis meands it has low value for us. They won't see it like that though, a tech's a tech. We might have to tought that out. '

They need Mag / ToG more than we need MT.

Comment

they are in a bit of a bind. If they want to go, they need us in. But if we go in, we need MT + SP. What do they do?

Comment

I would think ND is better off to stay tight with GoW for the near term. Their best best is for all to hit Lego first.
          Going at each is a last resort. If they do that, Lego keeps moving ahead. Not to mention they have no assurences that they can beat GoW, with out help.

I would be inclined to grab the 600. That will do us a lot of good.

Comment

I think it's best to forget about Mil Trad for now. We don't need it for a dozen turns even if we are in. Then we turn round, act surprised and say "- you expect us to PAY for this?".

Comment

"Its too late for us to research it and we can't pay you gold, cause then we couldn't upgrade!"

Comment

Working...
              X