No announcement yet.

Turn 330 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTOH... leaving Fort Lib vulnerable might draw out ND's AWs. (I hope, I hope)
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

received from BF

Screen shot of RP's 330 AD turn. We rushed Pikes in Barcelona and Toledo. Looks like your three Galleys came through like champs!

Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Hmmm, now what, I wonder. I expect the Alamo is well-staffed. The GoW stack is nicely placed to take Fort Loewenmut!

Comment

Not a good tactical situation. Our choices, without a diplomatic miracle, are:

1) hit the Alamo, with hideous odds against us;
          2) stand pat; or
          3) withdraw

None of those are very good.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

A couple of obsevations with regard to next turn - 340AD, which has arrived.

1. Tempest is set to build a Pikeman next turn, which would lose a lot of shields. ISTR a uni being planned for either Tempest of EotS

2. There's a worker fortified at Toledo-9.

Comment

Tempest - The plan is to shortrush the Pike, and then switch to a Knight.

Toledo9 - DOH!

I'll be able to play it tonight.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
              X