Further use of unit teleportation via city gifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't in the poll...

What do people think about Cort Haus' idea, gifting 2 cities in North Stormia to RP?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Stranger

However, my understanding is that:

a) there was a clear agreement in advance that this was not permitted;
      Ooops. I meant to write "forbidden" not "permitted". Rather sizable difference.

I was trying to say that since this move was not expressly forbidden at the beginning of the game, it's hard to argue for banning it now.
      They don't get no stranger.
      Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
      "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." George W. Bush

Comment

It appears I am to be outvoted. So be it, Stormians.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Well, 4 to 2 is not much of a showing.

I can wait a bit more, if people would like.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

A bit longer, yeah, but not too long - the turn needs to get done tonight.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
              sleepy, we just got a new kitten as well, on Friday evening. She is 5 weeks old... fits on my hand, cute as can be, and hilarious. Hope yours is OK...
              cool. He's about 10 weeks old, and was incredibly hyper until last night. He slept the entire night without bothering us and today just hasn't moved much. Failed to use the litter box once. Walks like a drunk. cries all the time.

Unfortunately our vet is closed on wednesdays, so we're just hoping that he is fine after a good nights rest. He does eat and drink, which is very good.

Anyway. 6 people voted. I doubt more will be around, 6 is an alright turn out these days around here.

Comment

I hope your kitty's ok, sleepy!

-Arrian

Comment

Since we got the kitten so young, we've had to do things in place of her mother. She's still bottle feeding, for instance. I also learned that mother cats do all the grooming, which also includes licking to enourage urination... you might want to try a moist wipe.

/me thinks: Hmmm, is there an application to our situation on Bob? j/k

Comment

Best wishes for the kitten.

Other than teleportation, it is time to give RP a city in North Stormia. It is conceivable that they could be knocked out before we get another chance, since we have rebuilt the road network. I suggest Miller Town as it is central and would be the best of the bad choices for a new capital for them.

Also, if Pamplona falls, we will have to defend NM and Toledo again, since RP simply does not have the army for it.

I voted for accepting the cities.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I agree with the north stormia bit.

sigh. I'm off to Indianapolis 50 miles away to the 24 hour vet. cross your fingers...

Comment

Damn, that sucks.

Here we go...

Comment

Working...
                        X