No announcement yet.

Turn 310 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rushing the Cat in Sirocco is only 16g, and we have 44g left... I am going for it.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Am I doing this right?

I opened F4 and Spain, offered The Voice and HH, and clicked Accept... I click Send next, yes?
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Gotta go to bed...

Executing the above. Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
          Am I doing this right?

I opened F4 and Spain, offered The Voice and HH, and clicked Accept... I click Send next, yes?
          Sounds right.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Done except research... I'm gonna do the PITA upload thing, and then finish out with a research choice, and send it the save along, more or less on time

Comment

I uploaded a bunch of screenshots into a Zipfile... how the heck do I put a link to it here?

Comment

Aaargghh...

nye, don't kill me, but I really see value in Astro. Setting to 30% research, done in 12 turns, +68gpt coming in.

Done, and sending along.

Comment

Yawn... good morning. What's the decision to meet? Got to read through the thread and see.

Comment

How much more do we gain by seeing where the SP lies?

No worries, it is only gold. However, the chances of us trading for GP are... severely slim from my reading of the last little while.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

In my usual absent-minded way... who do I send the save to (again)?

Comment

ND.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

darekill@gmx.de
                          and
                          neudemogyptica@cylusion.com
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Pause... got some PMs.

Comment

good going on the save, theseus (for as much as I can follow without screenies)... but I agree with nye, forget about Astro, that one is not important at all. The transport capability won't be that good (certainly not if we can rush galleys for less cost), and we don't need it for going over sea tiles. On the contrary, we better don't help others getting astro quickly because of the 2nd researcher bonus.

GP is the way to go, we wont get it diplomatically or some small miracle should happen. And once we invade the North, we certainly won't get it from anyone.

DeepO

Comment

So how do I link to an uploaded Zip file?

Comment

Working...
                                X