The Colossus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither
    We don't even have a strength advantage yet. Not even so little as 25%. But sure, we can build wonders, launch multiple amphibious invasions of Vox territory, and defend our own territory at the same time. Sounds like a plan.
    Our lack of a 25% strength advantage is probably just a technicality based on the fact that the game doesn't realize that seven of Vox's immortals are walking dead men. Still, I agree that starting the Colossus now would force us to limit our military operations more than I'd like to.

Comment

One idea: I think it won't be soo bad that Lego enters its GA now. It certainly would create ample opportunity to comment to other teams that we have 'wasted' our GA on war, while others have their GA unobstructed. It certainly would create more resentment towards Lego.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by nbarclay
        Our lack of a 25% strength advantage is probably just a technicality based on the fact that the game doesn't realize that seven of Vox's immortals are walking dead men. Still, I agree that starting the Colossus now would force us to limit our military operations more than I'd like to.
        Add to that the fact that defensive combat strength is worth less than offensive combat strength in the equation, and since most of our combat strength points are defensive while most of Vox's combat strength points are offensive, the military advisor is even more off.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

DeepO: IMHO we need to prepare a response on the public forum in case that Lego gets their GA, a response that would look casual, something in the sense of "Lucky you. We had to waste our entire GA on dealing with Vox."
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Yeah, a prepared message would be good... if only it was that easy. We need to wait until a opportunity arises, and pick in on that. But I certainly wouldn't mind if we somewhere, make some very subtle comment on their growth possibility.

Besides, we can always use this in diplo talks with lego, the moment I've got more time I want another chat with them.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
            X