X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I really liked mine.

But the others are good too

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Arrian, there is no reason why you wouldn't post yours... as said, my response was cold, a good story could help for comic relief. I fear my post was a bit of a discussion stopper (I have that more often)

DeepO

Comment

One thing, though, we gained our leader against Vox, right? Or did I remember that one incorrectly?

DeepO

Comment

Yeah it was against Vox.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Yeah, but I was using the MKD elite horsie because Sun Tzu was Chinese, and GoW is playing as China. I never said that the leader rose from that battle.

Anyway, we've already given two fairly factual accounts of what's gone on (nathan's post regarding the state of the war, which was pretty open & informative, and DeepO's explanation of SunTzu), so I'll leave things be.

By the way, the wonder doesn't actually complete until the beginning of next turn, right? So it actually isn't done yet, and won't be on the F7 screen.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Arrian, I thought it already completed...

checking screenies now...

we're currently building a settler in Cyclone, so it should be on the F7 screen.

DeepO

Comment

And still... I liked the story too much, either in your version or in Nathan's adaptation. I see no problem in posting that too. Nathan's version has the added advantage of referring to the pastries, though

DeepO

Comment

Posted the chickariot shot.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My bad, it did complete. Sorry.

Comment

Did the story (either version) get posted? It should be.
                      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Nope, Theseus.. neither of the writers feels like it, I think

The thread has evolved seriously, though, if you only have less then an hour, check the Vox war report on the public forum... it may be too late to post a story now.

DeepO

Comment

WOW!!

Great work guys... our PR management has certainly gotten better... first humor, and then the most open discussion of game events in a while. Excellent, excellent.

Where oh were is our little doggie, Betahound?lol:

Gotta run.. willl try to check in over the weekend... am still trying to think of more advanced strats to deploy.
                          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Actually, has anyone noticed how quiet the Vox report has become, and how many views the last page received? When I posted my response to Rendelnep, I noticed the thread was little over 3300 views, now it is nearly 3900, and we're some 15 posts further. It seems this turned into required reading with nearly all teams

DeepO

Comment

As we've discussed things regarding the Vox war report thread here, I'm posting this here.

The last messages from Hot_enemal we're worrying, but we learned one thing, and perhaps we've given others some ideas too. Nathan, you mentioned somewhere that ND-GoW could be reopening their war with Vox, without mentioning RP was in the deal too. H_E reacted that they had no plans starting a war with Vox, but he didn't deny the closeness of GoW and ND... and no other team did.

The way your post was made, I read into us thinking ND and GoW were close, and far from starting a war between themselves. Maybe this was because of the last discussions here, but maybe others see it like that too. If so, we can assume that your statement is true, as nobody objected even in the slightest to that comment...

This thread is great for getting Legoland up to date, though, if I had been around yesterday, I would certainly have reacted to Rendelnep's new post too. But going back 3 pages for a quote isn't exactly making it look casual conversation

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X