No announcement yet.

Congratulations are in order…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Tibi! You still hangin' around here, too!

It's so great to see that you guys are still around.

And... apology accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
      And von, if you want a home, Vox Von sounds good. We won't make you do spreadsheets.
      I know you won't... Legos did not either... I am doing this to myself...

Comment

But Vox can force you not to do spreadsheets under pain of ending up in the dungeon sharing a cell with Beta
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Congratulations to everyone for a great game.

I guess we'll just have to set up Civ4 PBEMs with Vondrack.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
            But Vox can force you not to do spreadsheets under pain of ending up in the dungeon sharing a cell with Beta

Fear my power!!!

Comment

Sorry I missed the post-match handshakes in June, but (belated) congrats to the winners, and thanks to all players involved in the game. It was a helluva ride!

Comment

Glad to see you back CH, how's the band doing?

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

More importantly, are you OK?

(CH lives in London...)
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Yes please post... something. :/

Comment

Sorry, I've been in Silverstone for the British Grand Prix for 3 days, so haven't checked here till after work today (Monday).

Yes, I'm fine, thanks. Fortunately, I don't even have a "near-miss" story like millions of others, as I work from home so the chances of being massacred are mercifully reduced.

My band (Diner) had to cancel a show for that night, (as was everything cancelled that night) but there is a mood of defiant determination in the city and a resolution to get on with normal life as best as possible. Nothing could be further from the truth than the Jihadist websites claims that the country is "in fear and terror, North South, East, and West". They've got the bombs but we've got the numbers!

Apart from that cancelled show the band is busy with gigs, planning a video, developing new songs and trying to sell the album. There are also one or two promising industry leads we'll be following up on in the next month.

The website isn't quite up-to-date, (www.dinerhq.com) but a jukebox with clips from the album is available, as well as links to where it can be bought .

Comment

and thanks for the PM. too.
                        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                        X