Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting, this seems to be the first time in the entire game that one of our deals canceled out. We always had them automatically renew.

A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
      For some 'poly booze:

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=130791
      So that's how Paddy got to deity so fast.

btw, Theseus, now that you're a PBEMer, what can you say about playing with humans? Much more fun?

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Humans can be... difficult.

None of my solo games have gotten to the point of out-of-game conflict though... in fact, only one solo game has even reached the point of in-game conflict, and that is a *very* recent development.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• I have never had an out-of-game conflict in a PBEM. That seems to be a uniquely demogamish phenomenon

Comment

• The save apparently didn't arrive. Please re-send. I've sent an email as well.

Comment

• Hmm... seems I sent the save accidentally to ND.

Re-sent.

Comment

• 1400ad to ND

Comment

• Final save to GoW
                  English is not my native language, but i do my best to learn it ;)
                  ND and GoW rule the world
                  Member of GWT and now of Apo in C3C ISDG II.

Comment

• Final save to Vox.

Sorry for the delay, I was rather "away" from the PC for most of the time since it was my birthday and then I decided to take a bunch (i.e. about 80) screenshots of this last save for a webpage that I'm planning to make someday.

Comment

• Hey, MZ, have you been tested for OCD?

[Edit] Oops! Wrong thread! [/Edit]
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                      X