Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're right, Vondrack... we should try to find a solution. But, you're nearly correct in that there have been no backup players, and very little activity in our forum lately. I'm not the last, but one of the few remaining, yes.

I'll start a thread on this in our forum, as I can't promise to be more present. Sometimes I just can't make it.

DeepO

Comment

• RP? Hello?

Comment

• Actually, I'm playing the save right now (having spent the past several hours working on getting to this point).

My apologies for the delay. After spending much of the weekend playing chatroom phone tag with members of other teams I was attempting to conduct diplomacy with (and failing to catch them at the right times), I eventually gave up and started working on the save.

It took me a while to get situated with the RP Team situation since I literally hadn't even looked at a PTWDG save in months. Once situated, it took me a while to set up a Sim and plot out turns in advance for RP, but that work has been done now.

So my apoolies on the delay. With Togas out of town, I needed some time to figure out what the devil was going on in this game (both domestically and diplomatically) before playing a save in complete ignorance.

Thankfully, there should not be another delay of this nature, since I'm now caught up and actually know what I'm doing now.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Thanks for your efforts, Arnelos.

Comment

• Got the save , but not the time for the turn probably for the next 19 hours.
            Playing Civ 4

Comment

• Vondrack-

I've received the latest save from you 3 times now (at different times today). Is that a local problem with my hotmail account, or have you seen anything from your end? Any of my fellow Gs'rs get multiple copies?

Comment

• I'm getting many things multiple times with my Hotmail account... could be a problem with that.

Comment

• I'm getting double my saves from E_T.....
                  A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                    Vondrack-

I've received the latest save from you 3 times now (at different times today). Is that a local problem with my hotmail account, or have you seen anything from your end? Any of my fellow Gs'rs get multiple copies?
                    Should be a problem on your side - nothing unusual on my end. I sent the save just once to the GS members on the distribution list, as always. The copy sent to nye bounced back, but otherwise, no report of a problem. Probably a hotmail related problem.

Comment

• does sound like damn hotmail :doitnow:

thanks

Comment

• Can't do the turn now.
                        Perhaps in 2 hours? It is 23:00 for me then.
                        Playing Civ 4

Comment

• MZ said he sent the save to RP... never received. Please re-send.

Comment

• The save apparently DID make it to Togas, so he forwarded to me. Playing now.

Comment

• An issue came up while trying to play the save. It will be sent shortly, but I need to resolve something first.

Comment

• Apologies for how long that took.

Comment

Working...
                                X