Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Real Puppet Master Please Stand Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also joined their forum (awaiting authorization). Unfortunately, I will not be able to profit from that too much, since I´m leaving for France today. You all know that there´s no modern technology in France () so don´t expect to see the jester till September...

Fare well folks, and don´t spoil my idiot-proof "we-will-win-while-making-the-others-think-they-were-victorious" battle plan
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
      I see that several members of team Babylon and Euphorica have joined the lost boys group.

Is it a sign they are retiring their own civs? Turning into refugees?
      As LB is run by 1889 only, he doesn't need a forum for himself. With a new TNA, comprising Babylon, LB and EU, he has offered his place to discuss, rather to have e-mails flying around.
      don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Cheers Micha, have a great trip
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by McMeadows
          As LB is run by 1889 only, he doesn't need a forum for himself. With a new TNA, comprising Babylon, LB and EU, he has offered his place to discuss, rather to have e-mails flying around.

In that case it seems that Lord 1889 is the real puppet master here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
            In that case it seems that Lord 1889 is the real puppet master here.

Dance Ljube! Dance!

Is it working?
            Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
            The continuing saga of The Five Nations
            A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

He posts!!!! It worked!!!
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Are true neutrals allowed to interject comments? If not, let me know and I will edit out and disappear...

First, I always thought it was "politics," so live and learn. Been listening to that thing for what, 35 years now?

Second, I am now absolutely terrified of playing C3C head to head or democracy. I very much like to get along with people and harsh wordage bothers me, even in RP, when done to excess. I think that you are/were all friends.

Third, I am vastly entertained by the daily additions. I wish that somebody would sketch a non-revealing map in Powerpoint or some such and share it so that observers can follow the flow.

Thanks for sharing.

Golden Bear

Comment

See. I was contributing.

Golden Bear,
                  Don't disappear. I bet we sound like a bunch of 8 year olds screaming about a bad call in a pick up game of baseball in the local park.

brat1: Get off the base!
                  brat2: I'm not out. Tie goes to the runner.
                  brat1: you were out by a mile!
                  brat2: you're just saying that cuz you were out last inning
                  brat1: you always cry about being out. you're stupid!
                  brat2: I'm telling!
                  brat1: I'm taking my bat and leaving! Go ahead and stay on the base - poop-head!
                  Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
                    Are true neutrals allowed to interject comments? If not, let me know and I will edit out and disappear...

First, I always thought it was "politics," so live and learn. Been listening to that thing for what, 35 years now?

Second, I am now absolutely terrified of playing C3C head to head or democracy. I very much like to get along with people and harsh wordage bothers me, even in RP, when done to excess. I think that you are/were all friends.

Third, I am vastly entertained by the daily additions. I wish that somebody would sketch a non-revealing map in Powerpoint or some such and share it so that observers can follow the flow.

Thanks for sharing.

Golden Bear
                    Hehe,

despite the harsh wordage I sure everyone remains amiable with each other.

I doubt any team would be willing to have much of their map revealled but if any team doesn't want to show some rough sketch of their territory I could put something together.

Perhaps you should join one of the teams...
                    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
                      Don't be terrified. I dislike this too, but not all DGs are like this. It's odd... PTWDGII and MZODG are fine, but PTWDGI had its public forum fighting too and now the C3CDG is following suit.

If this isn't your style, check out the PTWDGII or the MZODG over at MZO.

And don't be afraid of PBEMing. I have yet to see any of my PBEMs actually get heated, much less to the level of the PTWDG1 or C3CDG.

Comment

Thanks for the nice replies.

On the map thingie - really only something that says that LB is kind of here and BOH is over here - just relative positions. Of course, if that reveals anything to the, err, opposition, I understand entirely.

Peace (if you can!) and stay cool.

Golden Bear

Comment

Something like this, but only better, right?
                          Attached Files
                          Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                          The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                          A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Not bad, though you may need to erase some of the letters in a few turns, judging by the extravaggant claims made and chest beating that has been going on in the threads lately

Comment

yes, sadly it looks as though the days of BoH have come to an end

The Sesame Street gang of the Letters B, E and L, all adding up to the number 3, have poisoned us with boredom in talking so long in playing their turns
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

The initials of the current alliance Euphorica, Lost Boys and Babylon make ELBa.......an interesting irony perhaps?

Oh, and BOH, AM and DR make BAD

Yes ok, I've been hanging around the Hangman thread too much lately It's all snoopy's fault!

Comment

Working...
                                X