This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall of Rome?
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

haha

that is in reagrds to a pbem, Masuro and I have played out a few games these past years. We are busy on a Rise of Rome game at the moment (that has a few twists)
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Maybe we should play what ever came in second last time.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Lots of options

Will leave this open till Monday, allow people plenty of time over the weekend
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Succession style moves well enough.

Comment

I have been requested to leave this open for a few more days - there is alot of civ iv focus this week
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ok, I have the results, yet I posted in other threads here that we look to a classic demo game

I been converted
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                X