the reign of Roadishi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joncnunn
    One directional thing : "North" is actually the path to locations in Japan southwest of us. "South" is actually the path to locations in Japan northeast of us.
    Actually I fail to see the logic behind that. Lookign at the map "south" leads us along the coast to southwestern Japan, while "north" means the enemies to our north/east...

Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

I guess we are still last but I think we started develop wll after the disaster with the trecherous AI. They will pay soon for that.

We need the mapmaking and some boats to start contact other opponents. This should help to keep the tech paritet.

And build some troops, we have only 4 turns until the end of the NAP with Matsunaga.

Comment

what is the plan of attack once the army is ready to rumble?

I suggest Kishiwada first, then Osaka.
        Cutting of the smaller cities, always come back later.
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I think taking back our original cities should have priority. At least they would become ours already connected to the rest of the Empire.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

The attack is for the next Diaymo, as the peace treaty more or less expires with this reign.

Estimate at end of reign
            1 size 3 Bushi Army
            3 additional Bushi's atleast one of which will be vet
            (depends on which one gets added to Army)
            1 Reg Ashigaru
            1 GrandMasterShogun3
            enough cash to upgrade either the Ashigaru or the Shogun but not both
            our stonecrossbows are now in MP mode.
            I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

a blank check for all tech trade deals given to roadcage for the duration of his reign.

On the maps, from the capital, immedate SW leads to only one AI civ, the one that must go first as punishment for occupling our land.

NW from the capital, followed by west leads us evenually to where the island bends SW and is where the southern most civs on the mainland are located.

NW from the capital followed by North is pretty much a dead end, no civ past the one we see there.

SE from the capital followed by East leads to where the island will bend north and heavilly expand in width quickly. Lots of civs we haven't met out there.
              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
              Templar Science Minister
              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Turn 6 continuing
                do the mm deal as described above

Turn 7
                Bull Wheat builds Cagosan (Bushi)
                starts another
                Stronghold completes Barracks
                starts Bushi
                3 g in map trading
                enlist several foreign born peasants into corps of engineers (to build invasion road 4 from bull wheat)
                3 arrive this turn

Turn 8
                invasion road construction begins
                6 more from the Corps arrive
                1 g map trading

Turn 9
                4 more civs appear in Diplo screen but can't trade anything with anybody.
                full corps effort on invasion road will complete tween turns

Turn 10
                Matsunaga Settler and vet SC invade threatening empty Lakeview but Lakeview completes SC in their face
                Contact the buggers and say they will leave but don't
                since invasion route to Seaview is ready,
                Contact again and renegotiate treaty unsuccessfully
                we are a war!
                Vet SC from Tottori kills the cover capturing 2 slaves incuring 3 damage to redline
                Fresh reg SC from Lakeview shuttles over to Tottori as MP
                Shimi (reg Bushi) kills 1st reg SC 9 from Seaview incuring 2 hp damage ending on invasion route.
                Cagosan (Vet Bushi) makes clean kill of last reg SC 9 from Seaview and is promoted to Grand Master!!
                The Daimyo personally makes clean kill of Ashigaru defending Seaview (another appears)
                12 HP Bushi Army kills another Ashigaru defending Seaview incuring 2 hp damage (another appears)
                Ashigaru from Tottori 3,2 threatening Kasuga (and blocking road)

lots of unit shuffling and workforce adjustments for happiness reasons

Turn is flashing!

Pics and Save to follow.

Humbly submitted
                Roadishi
                Last edited by roadcage; June 25, 2005, 09:23.

Comment

the save
                  Last edited by roadcage; June 25, 2005, 02:44.

Comment

very well, just as I have planned it
                    the next daimyo shall have the honour to liberate our cities and probably crush the treacherous Matsunaga.

Comment

Ah, most excellent. This war will go better than the last, for now we are prepared! My congratulations, Daimyo Roadishi.
                      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                      Let me eat your yummy brain!
                      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

this sake is for you Roadishi
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

sake to Roadishi

Thoughts:

Obama Heights is going to need cultural expansion improvements quickly, it doesn't even have control of all it's inner ring tiles.

The Matsunguna city pattern is so loose that after we wipe them out we are going to need to infill a few cities there.
                          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                          Templar Science Minister
                          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
                          X