Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emperor is too easy. If we select emperor, no matter what we decide on handicaps, the game is already won. I voted Sid.

Comment

Emperor too easy? I am keen to continue moving up the levels within this game, but am not prepared to sacrifice the well being of my mind as the ai seeks to grind me closer to a sick demented player of the game.

Comment

The voice of reason speaks.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
          The voice of reason speaks.
          ahh but which one do you mean?

Ljube

Originally posted by Ljube
          Emperor is too easy. If we select emperor, no matter what we decide on handicaps, the game is already won. I voted Sid.
          or

Planet

Originally posted by planet
          Emperor too easy? I am keen to continue moving up the levels within this game, but am not prepared to sacrifice the well being of my mind as the ai seeks to grind me closer to a sick demented player of the game.

I just had to ask
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ljube and voice of reason - you've gotta kidding

Comment

Paddy,
              Yes.
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

ok, so opinions are changing?

my thinking is that we start this poll as is again, so we get the same options.... but a fresh vote any suggestions
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

One of the advantages of multiple people giving advice is an increase in the adviable human intelgence.

They'll be plenty of advice coming from the more skilled players to help someone who has had trouble winning this conquest.

We might want to go with the median choice rather than a runoff of the top 2.
                  1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                  Templar Science Minister
                  AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

this means demigod

Comment

So. Is it a runoff or demigod?

Comment

The median is currently between Emperor and Demigod since the two votes for don't count.

One more person voting for Demigod or above will move the median to demigod. So go out and vote DG+.

To move the median to Deity, five more people would have to vote for Deity or above. Probably not going to happen.

Originally posted by ormuzd
                        this means demigod
                        Last edited by joncnunn; May 31, 2005, 17:59.
                        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                        Templar Science Minister
                        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Looks like I should start a campaign to have people vote for Emperor level.

Comment

onto Poll II
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                            X