This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tre Formaggi et Rosso - a pub and grill

Well since Paddy has closed up shop and I am in negotiations to purchase the remnants of the Three Weeds, I am opening this fine inn.

Welcome to The Bra, Crescenza, Grana Padano, and Red.

The Tre Formaggi et Rosso.

(Yes, they are all cheeses, and I know it's Italian not Latin. But, it's all I can do.)

*Skrobism sets out a platter of fine cheeses and bottle of the finest red*

Free drinks tonight in Paddy's honor!
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

OK. Free drinks and personal time with the red headed Celtic dance troupe.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Hi Skrobism, give me a glas of your finest red and some of those cheeses.
      Neo Voxian and
      President and founder of the Apolyton Yact Club.

Comment

Double shot of Black Jack

and the Weeds is not shut yet, and when I do it will only be shut while Jagjef and I go sailing with a few young lady damcers we know

even a publican gets a holiday once in a while
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ah, I see, so now there´s competition on the market...
          And Paddy already scouts the weaknesses of this pub...

Anyway, I´ll have a chesse platter deluxe please!
          Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
          Let me eat your yummy brain!
          "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

*Skrobism stumbles out from the back room about to close up shop *

Wow! customers.

* Skrobism sets out a big platter of fresh cheese, glass of red, and finds some Black Jack *

Paddy, It sure sounded like you were closing up shop. I just figured that the Senate needed a watering hole.

Welcome. Welcome everyone to Tre Formaggi et Rosso.

Comment

What's a good wine for a spicy cheese?

Comment

A dark red one, strong and heavy in flavour. Try one of those Massilian wines...
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

My lord,

If by spicy you mean, a sharp strong cheese, I would suggest one of the drier oak aged reds:

We have a fine Cabernet Merlot, a Chardonnay, and a Syrah.

If you prefer a white I'd suggest the Sauvignon Blanc.

Comment

White wine to cheese?

Anyways. The cheese is excellent! Where is it from?

Comment

I'll order a Chardonnay to start, and the finest cheese, for Micha and I.

Comment

Thanks mate!

What about some crackers, skro?

Comment

We just got in a batch of Commandaria from Cyprus that might be a bit sweet for your tastes and the pairing with this platter of cheese. But, I offer it 'cuz depending how things go in Cyprus it might be one of the last.

Here is a wonderful Syrah from the Rhone Valley. A reason in itself to rid Europe of the Celts. We need those grapes.

Here is a plate of young Bra, Quartirolo Lombardo, and an extra sharp cheddar from a mysterious land called Wisconsin. There are some salted meats and crackers to go with it.

Enjoy!

re: white wines and cheese.
                          Who am I to say the two don't go together? Some just prefer white to red.

Comment

re: where is the cheese from?
                            Bra and Quartirolo Lombardo are local to Rome.

Comment

some more whiskey for me and these young ladies, thanks landlord

our bags are packed, and we should be off soon

but a good meal would be grand

some steaks, mashed potatoes, peppers and a thick gravey thank you
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X