Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya what....

it is time to call on the next Emperor old chap

please we await your completion of your duties...
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Don't start. I think I've been pretty responsive. You'll have the save tonight.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

You know. If I didn't actually poll the Senate, I could have had this to you last week.

I looked at the past few reigns and I don't see that I have been taking too long.

This is a Democracy Sxn Game. It takes some time to evaluate the save; post polls; wait for responses; play; and write up a favorable report so the Senate doesn't go all et te Brute on you.

I'm probably being too defensive.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I'd post more but I don't want to be accused of SPAM again.

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
            You know. If I didn't actually poll the Senate, I could have had this to you last week.

I looked at the past few reigns and I don't see that I have been taking too long.

This is a Democracy Sxn Game. It takes some time to evaluate the save; post polls; wait for responses; play; and write up a favorable report so the Senate doesn't go all et te Brute on you.

I'm probably being too defensive.
            Relax my friend. Paddy's role is to keep things moving. If it is any consolation, he bugged me too. He is an equal-opportunity administrator, that's for sure.

I agree that it takes a bit of time - the polls, the dialogue etc. What I hadn't counted on was how long it took to play the turns - given that you don't want to make any of the silly errors one often makes in SP games, but then its no big deal. And the length of time to write it up and post it.

You're doing fine Emperor Skro. Finish the job.

(now, this might get me banned from the Senate by Paddus, the Irin-Fisted One.)
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Beta, you're still number one on time needed to play the five turns
              Completing the turns Monday is very well IMO. The next emperor will have time to post polls, summarize the answers and play everything until Sunday.

Comment

re: "What I hadn't counted on was how long it took to play the turns"

5 turns. How long can that take? I said to myself.

I agree! Wow! There are a lot of pieces to move at this point in the game. It's taking close to an hour per turn, what with RL issues popping up at the kids' bedtime and all.

Anyway, this should be wrapped up tonight.

Comment

I know. It is harder than single player game because you're trying to make everything perfect

Comment

THERE'S JUST ALL THIS PRESSURE!

Comment

pressure you say

have you heard of the Senate???

oh yes you be a member

and you need to remember that you answer to the members of the Senate

the very members who all wear those very sharp knives from their belts

so looking forward to your reports
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Knives! I laugh at your kniv -- Argh!

Comment

Now it is time for Emperor Skrobism to mount another throne made in land called Kohler.

Comment

Working...
                          X