Emperor Skrobism takes the throne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emperor Skrobism takes the throne.

I got the save. I will have polls for you posthaste.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

One poll would be sufficent, just make it multiple options allowed.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Hail Emperor Skrobism. Do us proud.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And don´t forget to bring some Spanish wine from the campaign!

Always remember: Audaces fortuna iuvat! (The luck is on the brave´s side!)
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
          And don´t forget to bring some Spanish wine from the campaign!
          Even better: bring Spanish women.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Yeh, Spanish women.....and errr.....don't worry too much about the Spanish wine
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Polls are posted.
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

You forgot the poll on Nubian dancing girls......and don't forget the banana option

Comment

I submitted a poll to the honor of the banana. What more do you want?

Comment

I want a poll on Nubian dancing girls and their bananas

Comment

nubian girls have bananas? Oh my Gods!!!

Comment

Sounds like someone is hanging out in the wrong bar.

Comment

I hope you mean Nubian dancing girls eating bananas?

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                          I want a poll on Nubian dancing girls and their bananas
                          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                          Templar Science Minister
                          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

The A*71 poll is posted. Don't blame me.

Comment

4 of 5 turns played. I look to finish tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X