No announcement yet.

IS Raputin BACK????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasputin, do you have Civilization IV?
    The Sherrin Foundation
    Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Out of curiousity:inondateur means actualy drowner;so, what's the true meaning of spam and spammer?
      Best regards,

Comment

• Originally posted by James the Scot
        Rasputin, do you have Civilization IV?

yes , but not installed on my computer, need to get a new comp for home.
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by fed1943
          Out of curiousity:inondateur means actualy drowner;so, what's the true meaning of spam and spammer?
          Best regards,

i got the word from a french website speaking of spammers so yes a spammer is someone who drowns the forum with posts..

Comment

• Curious how the meaning of words can "change".Inondation is the french word for flood;I don't know if the word inondateur,or flooder,or drowner,really exist;well some experts say that if a word is used and understood,then exists and is all right.
            Best regards,

Comment

• flooder i guess suggests spamming...

Comment

• /me lifts another XXXX in honour of Lord Rasputin and his rations for refugees
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• He is back!
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• yeah yeah. i back, but who knows for how long ...

Comment

• Rasputin sighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• naaa, I think you were mistaken there
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• move along people

Comment

Working...
                          X