• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
    hahaha - only a + 3... ya slipping Great Master
    the game these days is for plus 15's
    +15's are too flagrant, Im looking for style
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• hahaha style indeed Great Lord of Apolyton, for their be true style in the art of 15 have no fear in that.

for you need to place them not stacked as so, but in placements of pleasure and leisure for sure
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

hahaha style indeed Great Lord of Apolyton, for their be true style in the art of 15 have no fear in that.

for you need to place them not stacked as so, but in placements of pleasure and leisure for sure

Shhhhhhh, Im working on it
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• oh, god, spammers...

Comment

• are ya hungry mate? we just trying to keep the memory of the "lost one" alive until his next return
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by ormuzd
              oh, god, spammers...
              Where?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ill report them at once!!!!!!!

Comment

• ras' returns are even shorter and shorter

and he promises every time he will be a little bit longer around

I wonder where was Con all this time

Comment

• Originally posted by ormuzd
                  I wonder where was Con all this time
                  Ya mainly work issues. I put a note in the PBEM forum, you have missed it

Comment

• Where is Ras anyway, has that new Sheila of his cut into his Civ time?????

Comment

• Summer is coming in the Land of Raz, so the babes will be wanting some beach time... so we may see a few posts from the Razman when they give him a few hours off
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Summer is coming in the Land of Raz, so the babes will be wanting some beach time... so we may see a few posts from the Razman when they give him a few hours off
                        he must be pretty dam busy at the beach, I reckon.

Comment

• hehe, sure he is, a great 8 months for him
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

hehe, sure he is, a great 8 months for him
                            Lucky Bloke

Comment

• shhhhhhhhhhh

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• good to see you back mate
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X