Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am all in favor of excluding "Let's get drunk...", but to exclude the banana vote - you go to far. Please retract your statement Emperor Auqulung71 or I fear that the culture that we have come to love will become like those non-banana loving heathens.

Besides eating 10,000 bananas by force is quite the punishment.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I have been advised by an esteemed friend that I should enlighten the Senate with the following statement:

[OOC]
      This is all a bit of good fun, no offence has been taken by either Modo or myself, and though I have steadfastly (and perhaps stubbornly) remained in character throughout this discussion, I'm still cool[/OOC]

Now Senators, this stubborn and insulting Modo must be forced to apologise for his nasty statements!

And if he doesn't, I shall contract the services of the Knights of Ni to torture him with........A SHRUBBERY!!!!!
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
        And if he doesn't, I shall contract the services of the Knights of Ni to torture him with........A SHRUBBERY!!!!!
        Getting a bit desperate now, are we?

Or did you just openly threaten a former Emperor of Rome?
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Oh well, I tried to be nice.....maybe I'll just have to show the Modo's picture to the Senate!

Comment

Voted Banana.

Paddy already drinks too much of our fine Roman wines.
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Donegeal sighting!!!!!!!

Hey when are you going to visit us in the C3C ISDG again?

We miss your war mongering ways
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Well, with the votes tallied and the informals ignored, it seems we have a 5-3 vote to censure that scallywag Modo....that's 62.5%.

Conius.....as current Emperor, I suggest it falls upon you to carry out the will of the Senate.....unless our honoured PPP Paddy should do it instead?

Comment

Well actually getting drunk with Paddy is clearly in the lead. It seems the majority feels that is the best approach to this issue.

But if we have to do something Paddy and I will get together and figure something out.
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Several beers please.

Modo and Aqua ...well done sirs! Most fun I have had since Vox invaded Gathering Storm.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                      Oh well, I tried to be nice.....maybe I'll just have to show the Modo's picture to the Senate!
                      Good.
                      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Paddy we should discuss this sometime

Comment

Indeed

This thread temp closed until this matter discussed

Con, see you in MSN Messenger soon
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

OK Paddy and I have discussed this matter and we feel strongly about bowing to the will of the senate on this matter.

Therefore Modo44's censure is to get drunk with Paddy the Scot while the rest of us do the same.

As it was voted. As it shall be done.

Comment

this thread is closed

Hope to see you at The Three Weeds Tavern for a jug or two
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X