• Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** FINAL TRANSACTION RESULTS HERE ****

Citizens of Futility
    General Locus has $10.00.
    General Locus gave Nuclear Master 1 Shield
    General Locus sold 3 Commerce for $10.00

conmcb25 has no money, 1 Food, 2 Shields, and 1 Commerce.

Nuclear Master has $23.32 and 2 Commerce.
    Nuclear Master sold 2 Shields for $13.32
    Nuclear Master sold 3 Commerce for $10.00

Tarquinius has $16.65 and 1 Commerce.
    Tarquinius sold 3 Food for $16.65

MrWhereItsAt has no money, 2 Food and 1 Commerce.

Uber Krux has $16.65 and 2 Commerce
    Uber Krux sold 3 Food for $16.65

Bismarck2990 has no money, 2 Food, and 1 Commerce.

jagjef has no money, 2 Food, and 1 Commerce.

Gamecube64 has $16.66 and 1 Commerce.
    Gamecube64 sold 1 Shield for $6.66
    Gamecube64 sold 3 Commerce for $10.00

Thrumble has $3.33 and 2 Food.
    Thrumble sold 1 Commerce for $3.33

GhengisFarb has $3.81, 2 Food, 2 Shields, and 1 Commerce.
    GhengisFarb sold 1 Food in Feudality for $5.55
    GhengisFarb sold 1 Commerce in X for $8.25
    GhengisFarb bought 1 Shield in Feudality for $6.66
    GhengisFarb bought 1 Commerce in Feudality for $3.33
    GhengisFarb traded 1 Commerce to =OttomusCeasar= for 1 Shield

12) mrmitchell has $17.76 and 1 Commerce
    mrmitchell sold 2 Food for $11.10
    mrmitchell sold 1 Shield for $6.66

Citizens of the City of X
    Spiffor has no money, 2 Food and 1 Commerce.

Octavian X has $19.25.
    Octavian X sold 2 Food for $11.00
    Octavian X sold 1 Commerce for $8.25

Esoteric has $30.25.
    Esoteric sold 1 Food for $5.50
    Esoteric sold 2 Shields for $16.50
    Esoteric - sold 1 Commerce for $8.25

Ennet has no money, 2 Food and 1 Commerce.

Aidun has $30.25.
    Aidun sold 1 Food for $5.50
    Aidun sold 2 Shields for $16.50
    Aidun - sold 1 Commerce for $8.25

=OttomusCeasar= has no money and 1 Commerce.
    =OttomusCeasar= traded 1 Shield to GhengisFarb for 1 Commerce.

ZargonX has $11.00, 1 Shield and 1 Commerce.
    ZargonX sold 2 Food for $11.00

GhengisFarb has $3.81, 2 Food, 2 Shields, and 1 Commerce.
    GhengisFarb sold 1 Food in Feudality for $5.55
    GhengisFarb sold 1 Commerce in X for $8.25
    GhengisFarb bought 1 Shield in Feudality for $6.66
    GhengisFarb bought 1 Commerce in Feudality for $3.33
    GhengisFarb traded 1 Commerce to =OttomusCeasar= for 1 Shield

Citizens The Asylum
    Jonny has $58.32.
    Jonny sold 2 Food for $20.82
    Jonny sold 1 Shield for $37.50

Aeson has no money and 1 Shield.

Toraradical has $20.82, 1 Shield, and 1 Commerce.
    Toraradical sold 2 Food for $20.82.

Makahlua has $20.82 and 1 Commerce.
    Toraradical sold 2 Food for $20.82.

***** SIX WEALTHIEST PEOPLE IN THE EMPIRE *****
    1) Jonny has $58.32.
    2) Esoteric has $30.25.
    3) Aidun has $30.25.
    4) Nuclear Master has $23.32.
    5) Toraradical has $20.82.
    6) Makahlua has $20.82.

The Asylum is the wealthiest city by far with 75% of their population making the 6 Wealthiest People list. The only citizen from The Asylum who didn't make the list is a penniless hermit, Aeson who lives in a dank cavern in the mountains.

The three wealthiest people appear to have made their fortunes off the Shield market.
    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; July 18, 2004, 11:55.

Comment

I'm very happy how that went.

Comment

The only citizen from The Asylum who didn't make the list is a penniless hermit, Aeson who lives in a dank cavern in the mountains.
        Sadly I can't afford a dank cavern yet. Soon though... very soon... MUAHAHAHA!

Comment

wtf? you can buy goods FROM the city? When did that rule come about?

And you only have to pay the flat rate for them? Does that effect the price in any way?

edit: and doesn't the going rate for any good fluctuate based on who sells the goods? doesnt that give you, the adjuster, a major advantage as you get to see the final prices of every good?

So you mean you can just buy cheap commerce in Feudality and sell it to X the next turn?
          Last edited by Inverse Icarus; July 18, 2004, 14:56.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Wtf is right. I'm tired of GF making up rules as he goes a long, that either only he or a few people know about.

Comment

If you trade for goods in a trading sessions, can you immediately use them, or must you hold them until the next one?
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX
                wtf? you can buy goods FROM the city? When did that rule come about?

And you only have to pay the flat rate for them? Does that effect the price in any way?

edit: and doesn't the going rate for any good fluctuate based on who sells the goods? doesnt that give you, the adjuster, a major advantage as you get to see the final prices of every good?

So you mean you can just buy cheap commerce in Feudality and sell it to X the next turn?
                Yeah, you've always been able to buy/sell on the market. Thats kinda the definition of a demand/supply line. When a player buys a product it INCREASES the overall price just like selling a product DECREASES the overall price.

That was plainly in the rules and I have no idea why you two are confused.
                Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                This Trading Session Closes EXACTLY 72 hours from the post time of this post.

Please post what you wish to buy/sell, the quantity, and the city you wish to do so.
                That is from THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD.
                Don't come whining to me if you simply aren't reading the rules.
                As always, ALL RULES APPLYING TO THE TRADING SESSION WILL BE POSTED IN THE FIRST POST OF THE TRADING SESSION.

Yeah, you can immediately use them, unless there is some rule that states "you must have the product on hand at the beginning of the turn."

Note, that I didn't buy them from the City, I bought them from the market once others had sold them onto the market. It basically sucked out some of the goods and drove the price up.
                Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; July 18, 2004, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                  unless there is some rule that states "you must have the product on hand at the beginning of the turn."
                  IS there such a rule?

edit: ok, you bought them from people, that makes sense. It sounded like you bought them FROM the city itself, and that threw me off.

... can you buy goods from the city?

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX

IS there such a rule?
                    Yes, there are some buildings that convert product into finished goods. Those buildings require you to own the initial product at the beginning of the session because you convert the product DURING the session. But those buildings spell that out in their description.

Originally posted by Uber KruX edit: ok, you bought them from people, that makes sense. It sounded like you bought them FROM the city itself, and that threw me off.

... can you buy goods from the city?
                    The city doesn't have any production as we took its central tile production out of the picture to allow the players to have full control over the market and profits.

Comment

I had the same thoughts as well. That you had bought from the center tile.

Comment

I say we need to give the government a share- a small one, but necessary as it will be needing to pay some Lords or Ladies for their time and effort in various aspects of running the empire.

Allow the cities to have a fund, and a ownership share opportunity as well. Then we can get government jobs to enhance our incomes
                        Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
                        After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
                        I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

I agree with Esoteric, otherwise we risk the core management people getting burned out.
                          Proud member of the Hawk Party.

Comment

Working...
                          X