Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEXT GAME DG IV] Epic Game or Conquest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should rather sign up there
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by TORARADICAL
      So it is here that i sign?
      This is where we're getting people to post if they are wanting do play the Feudal DG or not.

Originally posted by Spiffor
      You should rather sign up there
      Actually, that's the thread for DG 3, this is DG 4.

Comment

Eep! Chalk one more up for Epic, not that it matters now...
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm interested in joining the Feudal DG; but I shall wait for a couple of turns not to get illegal informations about the original DG (I'm Master in Command for the Yargonaut's armies)

Comment

Feudal Sign Up
            ) GhengisFarb
            2) conmcb25
            3) Uber KruX
            4) Octavian X
            5) Esoteric
            6) ZargonX
            7) Aidun
            8) UnOrthOdOx
            9) Zone
            10) TORARADICAL
            11) GDatyaro

Maybe Spiffor

That's less than half who wanted to play an Epic game, perhaps we should start a Feudal DemoGame separate from the not Feudal DemoGame?
            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; May 5, 2004, 17:51.

Comment

Originally posted by GDatyaro
              I'm interested in joining the Feudal DG; but I shall wait for a couple of turns not to get illegal informations about the original DG (I'm Master in Command for the Yargonaut's armies)
              I don't think there is any confidential information in the Single Player DemoGame we are currently playing. I am personally not a member of the Apolyton Team in the Intersite DG (I have membership rights at The Grenouille), and I have absolutely no idea of what is heppening to the Apolyton team.

So, if you feel like helping to save a hopeless day, there's no hesitation
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                That's less than half who wanted to play an Epic game, perhaps we should start a Feudal DemoGame separate from the not Feudal DemoGame?
                I think we should ask if we can simply find a set of rules we can all agree on. We're not too many already, and if we split further, there will be nobody left to play

Comment

Ya, I wanted to sign up for the Feudal one.
                  Sent by Him,
                  Prince TORARADICAL of The MAELRI

Creator and High Administrator of Noitazilivic--Home of the first cIV DGame, the first Warlords DGame, and the first BTS DGame

Comment

Also thought this was going to be a new DGame, as I am already on one of the teams in the intersite one being hosted at MZO.
                    Sent by Him,
                    Prince TORARADICAL of The MAELRI

Creator and High Administrator of Noitazilivic--Home of the first cIV DGame, the first Warlords DGame, and the first BTS DGame

Comment

Indeed. We are preparing a new DG (a single-player one), and we are completing the old one in the meantime, as the specifics of the new one get decided.

Comment

I PROPOSE (since no one is making ANY comments on the proposals in the thread to discuss potential rules):

Offices and Elected Officials
                        The President would be elected by poll vote as in the previous DG's and that office Holder is the one to play the game.

The Vice President would be elected by poll vote as in the previous DG's and that office Holder is the one to play the game in case the President was unable to.

Land/Tile Aquisition
                        As soon as we have 110% or greater number of tiles as we have players, each member is allowed to stake a claim on one tile. (So if we had 20 players we would hold a tile claim once we had at least 22 tiles, this means even the last member has a choice of tiles.)

There will be a Claim Thread with a screen shot of our territory and each tile labeled. Claims will be recognized as first come, first served in that the first to post a claim wins the title to that tile.

The thread should be started by the President/Vice President or by a person elected to start the thread.

(I would also propose at this point that an Assayer be elected who will track and handle further land sales from this point on.)

After the initial land claim, a newly joined member may submit a claim upon joining the game for a single unclaimed tile. This final granting of title of this tile is up to the Assayer though. (The reason for the last point is should a newly added tile have some strategic resource like Gold or something. It would be more fair for the government to auction that off than for some member to join and get that tile as his/her free tile.)

The Assayer may hold Land Auctions from this point on but should always keep some tiles in government ownership for newly joined members to claim.

Use of Land and Tile Production
                        Would follow the $MiniGame rules. I would suggest we elect a Market Maker for each good who is responsible for tracking the market in each trading session and they either be given a salary or allowed to receive a $1 fee per unit sold in their market.
                        Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; May 6, 2004, 17:08.

Comment

Sounds good, GF
                          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Looks good.
                            Maybe we'll have to iron some details out, but this is the kind of outline I like

Comment

land claim: how shall tiles shared by a couple of cities be used?
                              I don't know about the "£minimap rules"; could someone have me enlighted?

Comment

Sounds good GF. Still in for Feuda Gamel!! Feudal NOW!

When do you foresee a start?
                                Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
                                After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
                                I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

Working...
                                X