Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEXT GAME DG IV] Epic Game or Conquest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, throw me in for a feudal DG for the time being.
    Join a Democracy Game today!
    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

1) GhengisFarb
      2) conmcb25
      3) Uber KruX
      4) Octavian X

Maybe Spiffor

Comment

Next thing you know, they'll be calls to have our charter depend upon our in game govt:

When Despotic : Someone takes the role of Leader and must do everything about the turn himself and stays in office indefinately and when done he appoints his successor.

When an Anarchy : Each citizen can move one millitary unit. They are not to consult with the other citizens in making the moves.

When a Monarchy : Someone takes the role of leader but is free to appoint others to help manage the military and cities. He appoints his successor when done. However, those he's appointed can attempt to overthrow him as King with 2/3rds support upon which the leader would be the new King.

When a Republic : Functions a lot like our standard rules without the executive veto.

When a Feudal govt: GF can describe this better than I can.

When a Democracy govt: Normal rules here apply.

When a Communist govt: Only those in support of the current govt allowed to run for office and only one candidate offered as a choice for each office. Head of the Communist Party decides who can run for each office.

When a Fascist govt: Fascist leader required to appoint leaders, but also must overrule some of his military advisors orders each turn. No elections after the inital instalment of the leader. Leader then bans those who voted against him from the game.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

What...where am I...oh.

This the fuedal roleplay democracy game that never got started?

I am interested in joining you if:

c3c 1.22

Sick of the bugs in the unpatched, sorry.

If ok, then various methods are available to reach me.

If they fail, go here and drag me out of my mod designing.
          Before Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
          After Enlightenment: Chop Wood, Carry Water.
          I reserve the right to speak gibberish in public, to embarass myself as a Senator, and to generally ignore the Bananis Imperialis; assumed competent. The Decadence that was Rome scoffs, I stand in the Bacchanalian temples laughing.

Comment

1) GhengisFarb
            2) conmcb25
            3) Uber KruX
            4) Octavian X
            5) Esoteric

Maybe Spiffor

Comment

I'd be interested in the Feudal DG, for what it's worth
              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I'm interested in the Feudal DG and I'll try to make time for it in mt busy life, but with a team to lead in one DG and being member of some other DG's, I don't know what my activitylevel will be.

Aidun
                "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Feudal.

May the Jungle Gazette Estates own all!
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
                    I'm interested in the Feudal DG and I'll try to make time for it in mt busy life, but with a team to lead in one DG and being member of some other DG's, I don't know what my activitylevel will be.

Aidun
                    You can always lease your estates out to someone to manage them while you go on walkabout.

) GhengisFarb
                    2) conmcb25
                    3) Uber KruX
                    4) Octavian X
                    5) Esoteric
                    6) ZargonX
                    7) Aidun
                    8) UnOrthOdOx

Maybe Spiffor

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

You can always lease your estates out to someone to manage them while you go on walkabout.
                      Yep. Been there...
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx

Yep. Been there...
                        My pocketbook thanks you.

Comment

I'll give it a go, although I did spot this:
                          Set at Pop x 1 for cities 5 and under, Pop x 2 for cities 19 and under, and Pop x 3 for cities 20 and over. The larger/more densely packed the city, the greater the demand fof alcohol.

So a size 5 city would have a demand of 5. A size 6 city would have a demand of 12, and a size 20 city would have a demand of 30.
                          20x3 = 60!

Comment

Originally posted by Zone
                            I'll give it a go, although I did spot this:
                            20x3 = 60!
                            Size 20 cities have a lot of alcholics..........

Feudal Sign Up
                            ) GhengisFarb
                            2) conmcb25
                            3) Uber KruX
                            4) Octavian X
                            5) Esoteric
                            6) ZargonX
                            7) Aidun
                            8) UnOrthOdOx
                            9) Zone

Maybe Spiffor
                            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; May 4, 2004, 23:00.

Comment

Well, the poll is closed, and it is a feinitive victory for the EPIC GAME!

I'll open the new poll now
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

So it is here that i sign?
                                Sent by Him,
                                Prince TORARADICAL of The MAELRI

Creator and High Administrator of Noitazilivic--Home of the first cIV DGame, the first Warlords DGame, and the first BTS DGame

Comment

Working...
                                X