X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit sad really ....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Less then 24 hours left if you have not voted this is your last chance.
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

This passed we need to get it into the Con.
        Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
        President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

old news ...

Comment

Old news that needs taken care of.

Comment

sound slike a job for the VP, he doesnt do anything else....

Comment

If only I had access to that Doc to edit it.

Comment

isnt it psoted here somewhere ???

Comment

Ya the Arcive.

Comment

so if it linked from here, cant you access it ???

Comment

Ya just not change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz
                          Ya just not change it.
                          ok wheres the link !!!

Comment

S'alright - am fixing things now.

Can someone tell me what the First Amendment was? I can't seem to find it. Was it the change to term lengths?
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

no I think it was to allow ministers to post senate bills

Comment

Well if you find it please post a link or bump it. I have copied the Constitution from the Archives. I will need to add that first Amendment and alter the Con to fit the new Amendments, which is something I will do a little later.
                                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                                X