No announcement yet.

Turnchat Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure we were all using 'D-Day' as a nickname. I don't think that we're looking to reenact the assault on the beaches of Normandy, we just wanna play with tanks and planes.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

If we want to play with tanks and planes, then why wait for Japan, when there are so many interesting target civs right next door.
      I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
        D Day was the conquest of the beaches of Normandy, Japan is only beach.

Aidun
        Right, Aidun. But we're calling the invasion of Japan "D Day" because the incredible logistics, planning and warfare we'll need... As said by Shiber, a nickname.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

The next turnchat:

I can't run a chat Thursday, I forgot... I'll play my saxophone in a bar... but I can do it Wednesday or Friday, 24:00 GMT
          (To be be accurate, I should say Thursday 00:00 GMT or Saturday, 00:00 GMT... )
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas

Comment

Originally posted by roadcage
            If we want to play with tanks and planes, then why wait for Japan, when there are so many interesting target civs right next door.
            Hmm...

This way we don't have to vage war in our own continent and so we don't have to look so much for the defence of our cities.

And maybe it's time to launch an massive attack on someone with a force they have never seen, nor will never see again.

This also proves our supremacy in the game.

Or maybe they/we just have too small ..., ok you know what I mean.
            So many pedestrians, so little time

Comment

If we can win via the UN, that would be a good idea with the multi site MP Democracy game starting up soon.
              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
              Templar Science Minister
              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
                If we can win via the UN, that would be a good idea with the multi site MP Democracy game starting up soon.
                You have a point, joncnunn. We have a few interested people around at this moment... Imagine when the multi site game starts!
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas

Comment

Originally posted by roadcage
                  I agree. In fact I'm more inclined to go against Greece, but if the majority wants to invade Japan, then so be it.
                  - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                    I'm sure we were all using 'D-Day' as a nickname. I don't think that we're looking to reenact the assault on the beaches of Normandy, we just wanna play with tanks and planes.
                    Originally posted by Aro
                    Right, Aidun. But we're calling the invasion of Japan "D Day" because the incredible logistics, planning and warfare we'll need... As said by Shiber, a nickname.
                    I didn't mean it realy serious.
                    "Japan is only beach": compared to WWII of which D day was just the beginning, for the Japan-war D day is everything: Japan is a piece of cake.

D Day was the conquest of the beaches of Normandy, Japan is only beach.

Aidun
                    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

We want just the "D Day".
                      Btw, you're completely right, of course...
                      RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas

Comment

Remove that "of course", it's not true.
                        However it seems oftenly.

Aidun
                        "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                        Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

- Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Btw, you're completely right.

Removed.
                            RIAA sucks
                            The Optimistas

Comment

No sense in keep this topped.
                              RIAA sucks