No announcement yet.

Turnchat Report (1340 ad ----> 1355 ad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also replied to your PM but your box was full. Please notify me when it's clear.

--Togas
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

It's clear, now.
      Thanks

Edit:
      I've just tested. It's definitively empty.
      Last edited by Aro; February 1, 2003, 19:38.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

For those who conveniently forgot about the destroyers, my original post and the favorable reviews can be seen

It is not my objective to have a court case. I simply want to remind our leadership that we end turn chats and have discussions in the forums for reasons.

Some of us actually play this game seriously. It's my nature. I cannot help it. I put full effort into everything and cannot settle for average. I may only achieve average, but I will never settle for it.

Having said that, I withdraw my protest.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
        I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Originally posted by roadcage

Some of us actually play this game seriously. It's my nature. I cannot help it. I put full effort into everything and cannot settle for average.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
          Same her, roadcage. As you can see by the maps, the threads and my efforts to make the things easier, running smoothly (IMHO, the real role of the presidency), I'm like you. I put full effort into everything.
          Oh, and I play this game seriously.

Btw, roadcage, you know how I use your plans, ideas and suggestions. Excellent contributions. In fact, all the government has used some of your ideas and plans.
          I have to make the same good use of your protest, and learn more about the conduction of this game.

Hmm... About the destroyers... I thought we were talking about the chat.

Keep thinking, you're helping a lot. You have plans and ideas for all government branches!
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
            Governors, how much time do you need to work on this?
            Can we schedule a turnchat tomorrow?
            We can wait a little more, I think.
            I am sorry guys...
            I am completely unable to do anything but make posts. I am away from my computer and game due to my fire. I do not know when I will be able to get back. In the mean time, someone else could do my Region until I get back (Arnelos, maybe? I heard he was interested in the job before I made sure that Joncnunn knew I wanted to stay on. Roadcage? Care to give it a go?).
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I can give it a go.
              Please confirm that this is the city list
              Port Rouge
              Termina
              Apolyton
              BHQ
              Tassagrad
              Opiadom
              Gotham

Just confirm or post additions in this thread

Ssgt roadcage (retired)

Comment

Classical Apolyton:

Rheims:
                Port Rouge
                Opiadom
                Chartres
                Timeline
                Termina
                Gotham
                Banana HQ
                Tassagrad
                Apolyton
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas

Comment

noted 3 additions

Comment

Note that I've looked at the orders thread and PMs, but not anything else yet.

So far everything in the orders thread reflecting DM is approved with the excetion that the requests for 8 workers or slaves per city are downsized to 6 per city.

We still seem to be missing Uber Island, Old Persian RG, and Old France orders though.
                    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                    Templar Science Minister
                    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
                    X