No announcement yet.

Overhauling production queues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There, I just updated my orders for the turnchat. I had forgotten about whoreing the new techs when I made the orders, so if oppertunity knocks in CLASSICAL APOLYTON while I'm not there, please take advantage of it.

BTW- there is now only four military units being built or in the "Q" in CA, none of which are sea and Cav.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Thanks Joncnunn, I forgot that.
      I'll start working on my orders right away.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Update: I'll order to build two Ironclads (or more if Spiffor would strictly ask), which will be ready in just a few turns.
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
          Update: I'll order to build two Ironclads (or more if Spiffor would strictly ask), which will be ready in just a few turns.
          hi ,

, we could use a couple more , .....

we need destroyers

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Donegal, I haven't received a response yet on weather you want to remain Regional Governor of Central Apolyton, ahem, Classical Apolyton, for term 8, which is why it's marked as OPEN.

There are two potiential replacements.

Also, the CIA build at the end of the queue at Apolyton will be vetoed when term 8 starts. It's in the wrong region for it in times of peace given the current P-FP placements.
            (And in time of war and given that Small Wonders will be the most expensive things to build, we should use any additional GL we get in the near future to rush Small Wonders.)

Originally posted by donegeal
            As the Palace move happened when I was not expecting it, corruption has taken Central Apolyton by suprize and I am going to have to add Courthouses and Police stations to some of my cities.
            Last edited by joncnunn; January 16, 2003, 13:40.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by panag
              , we could use a couple more , .....
              We could also use Police Stations, and I intend to build these first in my region unless Spiffor strictly asks otherwise.

we need destroyers
              We can't build any yet.
              Please note that this thread deals with current RA orders.
              - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

We could also use Police Stations, and I intend to build these first in my region unless Spiffor strictly asks otherwise.

We can't build any yet.
                Please note that this thread deals with current RA orders.
                hi ,

seen it in the orders thread

that shall stop loads of coruption

we shall need to build at least ten destroyers when we can

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I strictly ask you to do so
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Okay, how many Ironclads do we want?
                    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

3 are currently being planned on Uber Isle. These are not urgent (none is started yet). I'll ask you to implement 3 ironclads in your queues. Thank you
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Panzer 32 :
                        Please remove these ironclads in UberIsle's queues (in AGC? Shiberport and NUC), and please replace them by some civic improvements please. Courthouses and police stations are top priorities for Uber Isle, which is completely crippled without them.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
                          Donegal, I haven't received a response yet on weather you want to remain Regional Governor of Central Apolyton, ahem, Classical Apolyton, for term 8, which is why it's marked as OPEN.
                          Hmmm... Thats odd. I sent it back to you the same day I got it saying that I was hoping to stay on.

Anyway, If you didn't want me and wanted to go with someone else, I can assure you that I could get recomendations for the job from several prominate players (GK, Spiffor, Unorthodox, GF, Aro... I even think ET would still recomend me... even though we have had our, um, differences )
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            3 are currently being planned on Uber Isle. These are not urgent (none is started yet). I'll ask you to implement 3 ironclads in your queues. Thank you
                            No problem. I've already implemented orders to build 2 Ironclads (which will be ready in 3 turns, btw). I'll just order another coastal city to build an Ironclad.
                            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

SMC Needs for the next chat

As alot of this will carry over to the next Admin, the main thing that I'll need is Infanty. All current builds of Artillary should be changed to either an Inf or Cav (or a needed Improvement). But we mostly need the protection factors.

E_T
                              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                              Worship the Comic here!
                              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
                              X