No announcement yet.

Senate Bill: Official Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are talking of an emergency procedure to have laws polled, voted and enforced in delays shorter than the constitution prescribes. This requires an amendment.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Court-case now!
      “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

My, aren't we a little obsessive with these court cases. Poor Justices hardly get a break.
        "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
        Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

I rise in support of the gentleman from Minnesota
          Ssgt roadcage
          I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

you can be the plaintiff roadcage
            “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Thud: Hmmm, that would be a case for the court. Does a written request for votes on a bill equal a poll or not?

Comment

you can be the plaintiff roadcage
                It looks like several folks want to challenge this one. But don't we have to wait until someone is harmed?

Right now it is just a pending senate bill which will probably pass.

Next monday or so, it will be an actual law, which if used to facilitate a faster senatorial chat COULD cause harm.

Don't we need to wait until after someone actually uses the bills feature to DO HARM?

But yes, if and when that happens, I will take steps to be sure that I am harmed and have a cause.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
                I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Abstain ....... Proxies should be allowed, like shareholders meeting.
                  C3C ISDG Final Round : Actively Lurking

Comment

roadcage, I have PMed the court with a complaint...If you wish you can be my coplaintiff

Comment

Alright, let it be known that I will be defendent.

Let it also be known that I have reached Prince! Who hoo!
                      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Also let it be known that I have nothing against Thud for posting this poll, and that with a few important refinements to insure as many people as possible get to vote his proposal would make an excellent constitutional amendment.

Comment

Working...
                        X