Joining a Democracy game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the Honor and Glory of the DIA!
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

How do i join the DIA????? Because at this point, it looks best.
      Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
      Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

here here!
        Moo Goes the Cow, Onk Goes the pig, Baa Goes the Sheep, War goes the Bush

Comment

DIA=Da institute of Advancement

Comment

Don't be fooled by their large membership. After all, that doesn't make them the best.

Not to say they aren't a powerful party with some very capable members, but before you go joining a party based on how many members there are, or etc, check out the Hawks and the ALP too. All the parties are very accomplished.

After all, if it were not for the Hawks, we would not be in the grand position as the light of the world, a military superpower.

If it were not for the DIA, we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of... Just kidding.

If it weren't for the Labor Party, the DIA would not be as strong as it is today, and probably not the game itself. Once the ALP came around, membership DID grow in HUGE numbers.

Check out every party's Charter, they all have one. Although the Hawk charter is a bit more difficult to find, it's backlogged somewhere....

I urge everyone who is new to check out every party without just skimming the details.

Meshelic
            Labor Party Chairman
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
              Don't be fooled by their large membership. After all, that doesn't make them the best.

Not to say they aren't a powerful party with some very capable members, but before you go joining a party based on how many members there are, or etc, check out the Hawks and the ALP too. All the parties are very accomplished.

After all, if it were not for the Hawks, we would not be in the grand position as the light of the world, a military superpower.

If it were not for the DIA, we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of... Just kidding.

If it weren't for the Labor Party, the DIA would not be as strong as it is today, and probably not the game itself. Once the ALP came around, membership DID grow in HUGE numbers.

Check out every party's Charter, they all have one. Although the Hawk charter is a bit more difficult to find, it's backlogged somewhere....

I urge everyone who is new to check out every party without just skimming the details.

Meshelic
              Labor Party Chairman
              You do have an extremly good point. I just want to know which one fits with what I want. Slavery/WAR

Comment

except a cant join the labour party because of my...... postion on things iam a right?

Comment

Since i've looked at the charters i've decided to go with Labor.....For now at least.

Comment

Originally posted by aleion
                    Since i've looked at the charters i've decided to go with Labor.....For now at least.
                    Welcome aleion, I declare a banquet to be thrown in your honor for joining us. I will fill you in on more details about the Party soon.

We have an incredible lineup, however. I am the Chairman, (since I founded the party of course), Aro is Vice-Chairman, and is also the leader of the Apolytonian Geographic Society (his maps are known the world over as being the best out there). Shiber is our intelligence officer, and quite an outspoken character with excellent views. Panzer32 is our Security Chief and a Regional Administrator of his own province, Kloreep is a Regional Administrator as well, and is a political behemoth! BetaHound is one of our newer additions, (he's a great dog), and is one of the best supporters behind the Labor Party.

We're a good team, maybe without the population of the DIA, but being the Senate Minority Party puts us in a great position to affect change in the nation.

Look forward to hearing more from you,
                    Meshelic
                    Chairman, Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mayor
                      except a cant join the labour party because of my...... postion on things iam a right?
                      Hmmm....

Well lets think this through

1. You tried to kill all of us
                      2. You run a Banack Drug Cartel (if it was bananabis that would be a different story)
                      3. You tried to kill all of us.

It's your own doing.

Perhaps if you changed your ways.......

Of course the ALP is VERY tolerant of additional members, but that tolerance ends somewhat when you try to assassinate us.

Comment

Just tell me if there's anything i can do

Comment

(2 Mofia men walk in and shoot aleion in the head, 2hours later he wakes up with a banana sticking out of his head driping in banana jucies)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mayor
                            (2 Mofia men walk in and shoot aleion in the head, 2hours later he wakes up with a banana sticking out of his head driping in banana jucies)

Comment

Aleion: If you want to help us out on roleplay, go to the BANANA KING Tavern Chain thread and help out Meshelic and me. If you don't like roleplay; then hang around and post the occasional "BETTER WAGES thread...
                              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                              ---------
                              May God Bless.

Comment

Ok Mr. Mayor welcome to the DIA and socks if you still want to join welcome too.
                                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Working...
                                X