Apolytonian Supreme Church Of Morality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is right about the 10yr olds though.

Thud i want to be a member of the church of banana.
    i know i have sined against the banana and i will sin again, we all will but the great banana came to me and told me it was peanut butter jelly time , time to rejoice and enjoy the peanut butter and jelly of the world.

Happy and holy peanut butter jelly time to all.

If your wondering what the great banana said about peanut butter jelly time just ask.
    Moo Goes the Cow, Onk Goes the pig, Baa Goes the Sheep, War goes the Bush

Comment

I'll pass...

Comment

i figured... your not religiou arre

Comment

Addressing Aidun's Comments:

We are a beacon of guidence, a church of people who wish to always do the right and moral thing, and to humbly counsel others to do so. (not to mention to piously split infinitives without fear)

I am always willing to accept input on the structure of our church, as long as it is not dangerously heretical.

The High Bishop: The High Bishop's role is to give guidance to the preisthood. This may be by advising the preists of the church's stance, helping preists with a particularly tough issue brought to them by a wisdom-seeker, or announcing holiday proceedings. He also ordains priests. He is elected by the preisthood.

The Preisthood: The Preisthood will be open to any who confess their (in-game) sins and wish to serve the banana by giving counsel to others. They will be the teachers of the community, responsible for giving advice to any who ask for it on ethical matters.

Service: There will be a sanctuary thread, where occasional sermons given, in-game sins professed, and advice given to those who seek it there.

Occansional religious celebrations will be held, times for cheer and peace to spread, and people to come together and talk in our holiday threads.
          "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
          Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Mr Mayor... WHAT?! I'm a member of Aggie's Cult! This Church preaches the wrong things, or at least not forcefully enough! We have not strayed! The slaves were made to serve us!

(note: I am NOT a religious fanatic in RL)

Comment

THE SLAVES , Banana save them all!

Comment

THEY WERE MADE TO SERVE US!

Comment

Working...
                X