Apolytonian Supreme Church Of Morality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolytonian Supreme Church Of Morality

My children, recently our nation has strayed from the path of the Great and Merciful Banana. It has slaughtered innocent civilians, kept and mistreated millions of slaves, engaged in the shameful practice of trout-slapping, is encouraging violence and alocoholism in young children, and has sunk to distributing drugs hither and thither without a care. This must be stopped and the Apolytonian Supreme Church of Morality intends to make every effort to do so.

Come, and join the immortal and righteous Church. We must teach our leaders to repent from their sinful ways before it is too late.

Members of the Church:
    Thud- Disciple of The Banana, High Bishop
    Calc II- Chief Inquisitioner
    Arnelos- Wiseman
    Mr Mayor- Expert on Peanut Butter Jelly Time and Armory Warden

These Titles are temporary, until the Preisthood is established.
    Last edited by Thud; January 4, 2003, 19:55.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Thud,

Can you clearly describe what the Apolytonian Supreme Church of Morality stands for? I myself don't like churches or parties that are just counterchurches or counterparties.
    How will the priesthood be shaped?
    What is your idea on the form the divine service shall get?
    How can one enter the priesthood?
    Does this church have monasteries?

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I love churches and their "rich history".

Alright lets get down to business and start a inquisition~
      :-p

Comment

How many churches are we going to get all of a sudden?

And why are all of these new religious leaders former SMCs?

Is E_T going to start a religion soon? Where's UberKrux and his new religion?

Comment

Thud, I think my religious arguments of late that you can see in several threads are nearly identical to the preachings you have forwarded above.

I would be proud to attend such a church, but would caution against a too overly political orientation. Such an organization must be a church first and a political organization second - unlike those fanatics on the other side
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

<rp>
            /me pees on church
            &lt/rp>

Comment

Amendment Proposal

This is sacreligious to the great banana! Blasphemy I say. Not that I believed in the great banana anyhow.

We've listened to the banana long enough. I think it's high time we create an amendment seperating church and state! No more banana-politics in our government!
              First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
              The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

WHITEBANDIT SHALL BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hang all men that question our god!

(yokels walk in , gun down protesters and run out)

Preist: WILL THE VIOLENCE EVER STOP
                  Moo Goes the Cow, Onk Goes the pig, Baa Goes the Sheep, War goes the Bush

Comment

DEATH BY BANACK!

Comment

Nope, death by yokels machine guns

Comment

Re: Apolytonian Supreme Church Of Morality

Originally posted by Thud
                        It has slaughtered innocent civilians
                        Skywalker..... i think we just proved his point

Comment

How so? He's not innocent.

Comment

Good point

(Machine gun fire commences again)

Comment

*skywalker stuff 3 pounds of pure banack down WhiteBandit*

*WhiteBandit goes into convulsions and dies*

Comment

Working...
                              X