Embassy of Elucidia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embassy of Elucidia

Hello to the great nation of Apolytonia. I bring greetings from the young nation of Elucidia and hope we can embark apon a long and fruitful friendship! (Sepecially if your fine nation has equally fine beer )

Elucidia

We will send an embassider shortly if that is ok with you guys.

Kentonio

As the Foreign Affairs Minister of Apolytonia, I welcome you
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Re: Embassy of Elucidia

Originally posted by kentonio
      (Sepecially if your fine nation has equally fine beer )

Kentonio
      Try GhengisFarb's Tavern over there, *points in the distance*, the best beer in Apolyton resides there.
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

did everyone from your nation join?

because this demogame got 20+ more members than yesterday.

Comment

Maybe the new guys can replace all the people that left for the PTW demogame.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

The new guys probably came because of the News Update on the main page.
            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

hey i didnt think of that panzer, probably right.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your G/F jdd.
                But yes, we still love you.
                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Try GhengisFarb's Tavern over there, *points in the distance*, the best beer in Apolyton resides there.
                  Im sure our alcoholic President will be a frequent visitor. *tip to GenghisFarb, dont give him a tab just because of his being a visiting Dignitary, the guys beer credit is exhausted a million times over at our own taverns*

Kentonio

Comment

We have opened an Embassies forum btw if you would like to set up an embassy we us. Its near the centre of town though so if you see our President drunk and naked wandering the streets on a Friday night we do ask that he be returned quietly and the press NOT informed. Thank you. ;D

Kentonio

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                      Sorry to hear about your G/F jdd.
                      haha, yah me too

Originally posted by Shiber
                      But yes, we still love you.
                      glad to hear that...

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio
                        We have opened an Embassies forum btw if you would like to set up an embassy we us. Its near the centre of town though so if you see our President drunk and naked wandering the streets on a Friday night we do ask that he be returned quietly and the press NOT informed. Thank you. ;D

Kentonio
                        hi ,

:idea!: psssst , do you have some pics , ......

they would come in handy at the next elections , ......

have a nice day
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is dannyevilcat, the foreign minister of Elucidia, where we recently held our second term elections. OmniMower was re-elected in a very close race, and the party which I lead (Democratic Authoritarian Peoples' Party) won a clear majority of the cabinet

Since I'll also be taking over as the ambassador to Apolytonia, I thought I'd drop by and give my regards

Comment

Originally posted by dannyevilcat
                            the party which I lead (Democratic Authoritarian Peoples' Party) won a clear majority of the cabinet
                            Democratic Authoritarian People's Party... man, that's one hell of name.

I assume this a Red/Brown populist/authoritarian party from the bi-polarity of the naming scheme (and the specific words like "authoritarian" and "people's" ), but it would be hard to be sure

Comment

dannyevilcat,

Your sig is "CFC refugee". Any particular reason?

Comment

Working...
                              X