No announcement yet.

Which War?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree we fight defensively in the south, with the following goals.
    1)GL generation
    2)promote vet to elite
    3)seize cities that become vulnerable on the border.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I think Aggie's list of goals is excellent. Using the Roman battleground as "training grounds" to upgrade vets to elite is especially interesting.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

On the peace with Rome ASAP option, that is 18 turns form now, because if any of our MPP partners are attacked after we siign a peace treaty with Rome inside their territory, we are forced to rejoin the war and get a rep hit.

With that in mind, I don't see much of a difference between that and the two front war focusing on Germany.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Just let the roman bastards stew in their own juices.

Let the war go on as long as necessary. We take on Germany as needed, then when done we go and wipe up whatever is left of Rome.

Our goal is genocide. The total and systematic destruction of all life.
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

God King, perhaps you should change your advocator.

That last line sounds more like something DogBert would say than Dilbert.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

*bump*

Very close tie... is there anyone out there who wants to widen the poll? (Or tie it, as the case may be. )

Comment

Working...
              X