No announcement yet.

Chats going on now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finishing up the Chat On Undernet. Aggie and I are on now. I'm on through the VA server

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

1220 Save

Boring between turns. We can move the slider to 60% and get Electricity next turn.
      Aggie
      Attached Files
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Final Chat Save

Here is the final chat save with all WF and some SMC done.
        Aggie
        Attached Files
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Chat Log & Cabinet Meeting Minutes

I almost forget to post this.

Here is the log of the Chat, on both Poly Server and later on Undernet (after Poly went down).

This log also contains the Minutes form the Cabinet Meeting with Pres Aggie, FAM Arnelos & DM E_T

E_T
          Attached Files
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

ET : we're in 1270 ?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Opps, I was Dead tired when I had renamed the log file before posting it, sorry. THe dates are just sliping by....

We are currently in 1220, the log was from 1170 to 1220....

E_T
              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
              X