Chats going on now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chats going on now

The chat has started here is the save for the end of 1170.
    Aggie
    Attached Files
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

What is the address for the chat?
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

We are in Poly chat, at Civ3dem room

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

1180 Save

Here is the save for 1180,
        1.Unhappiness in avignon
        2. India/england/rome building Univerial sufferage
        3. So SMC move were delayed until hostilities so that our defense in the forbidden city and Macross would remain strong.
        4. Oh yah we are at peace
        Aggie
        Attached Files
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

why is everyone so quiet in there
          :-p

Comment

Aggie has to goto another screen (i.e. the game) to do the orders.

E_T
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

1190 Save

We gave into japan and gave them our tm, but we shall remember. Greeks are building Univerial sufferage.
              Here is the save.
              Attached Files

Comment

It was desided by the Senate members present, to allow Japan to have our TM. It was felt that we didn't want to risk war over a lowsy Territory Map. We could have lost our Silk trade if we had.

E_T
                Worship the Comic here!

Comment

No FAM stuff for 1190 to report, except that we forgot to tell Shaka to move his boats. We'll do that in 1200

E_T
                  Worship the Comic here!

Comment

1200 Save

Here is the 1200 save, the romans and Japanesse signed a MPP.
                    Aggie
                    Attached Files

Comment

1210 Save

Rome/england sign MPP, not much done.
                      Aggie
                      Attached Files

Comment

If permission is givin and there are no new orders I will end turn so ET or Togas post here if it is ok.
                        Aggie

Comment

Man, interest has really gone down in this. When I was VP, the saves would be downloaded at least 6 times during the chat.
                          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

It has Apoc, i suspect that we better figure a way to make it go faster to its ending.
                            Aggie

Comment

Man, we really lost Poly at the wrong time...

Are we on somewhere else?

E_T
                              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                              X