No announcement yet.

Turn orders starting 1020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll limit my timeing to what is currently listed. If we get more money, then we have more money to spend on other things.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Save with Cp/PW done

Here is the save with all Pw work done.
      Aggie
      Attached Files
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

OK, I've entered my orders now.

I need clarification on one major issue before I can make any alterations to the save file.

Are we planning to declare war on Germany within the next 20 turns? If so, then I will forgo the renegotiation of our Incense and Dyes deal with them. If we don't intend on attacking in the next 20 turns, then I'll renegotiate that deal for 26 LPT + 12 L

Specifically, I'd like clarification from the SMC on that one.

Thanks.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Personally, I don't think we're ready yet. We still have to build a lot of explorers for the one plan of action (cutting off Berlin). We also need a bit more cannon & Cavalry, incase we have to fight more than one civ.

E_T
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Though I'm not the SMC anymore, regrettfully I don't think we will be able to launch such an offensive within 20 turns, but it will be soon after. If the a similar amount can be obtained from another civ do that, but if germany can pay substancially more my suggestion is to take that offer. I actually suspect that a german attack will come before we are ready to attack them. The main point in the timing of the offensive is that it MUST take place before infantry.
            Aggie
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Ok, unless Thud speaks up to virulently complain because he's eager to go burn down Berlin in the next 10 turns ( ), go ahead and consider my order for renegotiation official.

Speaking of which, can I go ahead and alter the save file with those renegotiations before tomorrow's chat?
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

You most certainly can. All that is left to the best of my knowledge are thud's order. I guess if he doesn't post I'll have to play SMC tomorrow. It a hard job but somebody has to do it. also feel free to do any map whoring you desire.
                Aggie

Comment

When is the chat starting?

E_T
                  Worship the Comic here!

Comment

it should start about 2100gmt or 3pm cst. It might be slightly later(about 30 mins). I have to go somewhere and will drive back here. But somewhere arond 2100 is a good bet.
                    Aggie

Comment

Forgive an old timer but where are the chats held these days?
                      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

The will be on the polyserver.
                        Aggie

Comment

about 4PM EST, got you.

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                          X