X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific Orders:

Renegotiate Gem trade to Zulus.
    Renegotiate Fur trade with China.
    For both of these trades, give Tech in exchange for luxuries.

Renegotiate dyes with Aztecs.

Renegotiate Silk with Japan. Give tech in exchange for lux.

If Persia asks us to renegotiate Gunpowder, agree for best price.

If Germany asks us to renegotiate for dyes and incense DO NOT renegotiate. It is OK for us to keep the current agreement as it goes beyond the 20 turns.

General Orders:

At some point during this chat, purchase the following embasies:
    Babylon, 74
    China, 73
    Zululand, 98

buy one per turn.

Lux and Resource Trading:
    Sell a luxury or resource to anyone who offers more than 50g.

Tech Trades:
    DO NOT sell techs to lost civs. Trade them tech for lux.

Tech aquisition priority = Theory of Gravity, Magnetism, Free Artistry.

Sell Tech if anyone offers >75g for it.
    Buy any tech if the price is < 800g

Map Trades
    If it is sold, sell off to as many civs as possible to maximise profits.

Treaties:

Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.

Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
    E. Give in: none.
    F. Refuse: Rome, Greece, England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois, China, India, Zulu.

Demand that the following civs stay out of our territory: France, Greece, England, Germany, Persia, Russia, Babylon, Iriquois.

Only demand exit if their "invading" units do not posess an immediate threat: all others.

All things left unstated in turnthreads/chats are for Presidential or Public decision. All things specified must be followed unless surprise events have made the orders illogical, harmful, or inappropriate. In that situation the President should end turnthread/chat if any major decision needs to be taken and no representative from the Ministry is present to make the decision. If only a minor decision, the President may use his discretion to change the orders so that they are logical, beneficial, and appropriate.

--Togas.
    Last edited by Togas; November 15, 2002, 16:42.
    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Switch to Magnetism, if you want. I feel so uneeded with this slider plan... even though I voted for it.
      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Originally posted by Thud
        Switch to Magnetism, if you want. I feel so uneeded with this slider plan... even though I voted for it.
        Thud, what about later, if other tech are aquired, i.e. getting into industrual?

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Wow, someone actually read my orders.
          GhengisFarb,

I read your orders. Remember, I have to
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

In this case, Switch to Medicine. If we somehow manage to get Medicine go to sanitation as a temporary measure until we can judge public sentiment.
            "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
            Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

I have my orders up, but they still need to be double checked. I'll post the new save as soon as I get it done. It will be soon as turnchat starts in about 1 hour.

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I had a 3 legged cat at one time....
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
                X