Construction Shack - 820AD (and beyond) Corruption & Waste Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Construction Shack - 820AD (and beyond) Corruption & Waste Statistics

This chart shows what our current Corruption/Waste is in all of the cities. It also shows some additional Information:

The formulation for this is Referenced from: Everything you ever wanted to know about corruption and the User Freindly FAQ that is linked to in that thread.

In the Chart:
    Corruption effects Trade. Waste effects Shield Production.
    Courthouses effect both Corruption and Waste. WLKD effects ONLY Waste.

The chart shows what is the current statistics for Corruption/Waste. It also shows the following:
    1) Corruption/Waste with JUST a Courthouse.
    2) Waste with ONLY WLKD.
    3) Waste with BOTH Courthouse and WLKD.

From the time when I published my {URL=http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1386080&t=4988#post1386080]Construction Shack - 700AD Corruption & Waste Statistics [/URL] Report to now, we have added 3 Courthouses to our Nation. We have also annexed 3 cities from the French. With these two counterbalancing each other, we have actually had AVERAGE Corruption increase by 2.11%. We have also achieved WLKD in a number of cities and the AVERAGE Waste has decreased by 1.70%. The addition of Rheims to city Rank 18, Amiens to Rank 21 and Lyons to Rank 35 have "pushed down" the other cities and have increased the overall corruption in 57% of our nation.

If you’ll notice on the chart, the grayed out courthouse and corresponding percentages. These are courthouses that are under current construction and will be completed relatively soon. The Grayed out WLKD positions that are currently building Improvements (either Cathedral or Marketplace) that will give these Cities WLKD. These should be completed relatively soon. The Yellowed ones are a courthouse & Cathedral Rushes that has already had the funding approved by the MoE.

As you can see, adding the courthouses will have a profound effect on our Corruption, especially while we are in the GA.

I have some further charts showing future effects that will be in the next post.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

CONJECTURE - 830AD Statistics for Corruption & Waste

This chart shows what our Corruption/Waste WOULD BE in 830AD in all of the cities. It also shows some additional Information:

By this time, we will have Annexed Besancon & Dijon, either at the end of 820 or in this turn. The chart also show the Pre approved Rushes in Willsbury & New York. Munice is on the list for Rushing, but it could finish on it’s own in a few more turns. Timeline will finish on it’s own soon, without any need to rush it.

With the two new cities, the AVERAGE corruption has increased by 1.59%. But Willsbury’s Corruption has been reduced by 21%. This translates to a trade increase of 9 per turn (from 13 to 22). The AVERAGE Waste has also Increased by 0.95%. But New York’s Production Waste has decreases dramatically, from 95% to 60%, a 35% decrease. If this had been a courthouse instead of a Cathedral (for Flip ‘em off II), that would have also been applied to the trade.

I’ll be posting the End of War Conjecture chart shortly.

[Edit] Please note that the Waste in Contagion has Increased from the 820AD Report to this point in time. This WILL have an effect on the TOC of the FP. The Worker from Arbela will be sent to Contagion and increase it's population, to help counter this, but that's about 4 turns from now.

E_T
    Last edited by E_T; October 31, 2002, 17:08.
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I just love your charts E_T.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

E_T, any conjecture on what these stats would be when Contagion finishes the Forbiden Palace?
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Good idea. Could we please have a chart simulating how things would look if we had the FP right now?
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

CONJECTURE - End of War, around 860AD Statistics for Corruption & Waste

This chart shows what our Corruption/Waste WOULD BE in 860AD in all of the cities. This is the conjectured time of when the war would be over, based on having 1 turn to take each remaining French city. It also shows some additional Information:

By this time, the War should be over, and we will posses All of the remainder of France. The chart show additonal Courthouses that have come online (based on my budget request timeline). We will also have a couple of cities also go into WLKD. With the Additional Cities and the new courthouses that have come online, the AVERAGE Corruption has decreased by only 0.24% (at least it’s still not going up). The AVERAGE Waste has decreased by 0.07%.

Bacteria’s Corruption will have decreased by 32%. Shiberport’s Corruption will have decreased by 34%. Muncie’s Corruption will have been reduced by 27% and it’s Waste (WLKD) by 21%. Muncie would have been normally built by 870AD if it was not rushed. Antioch’s Corruption will have been reduced by 24%. Whelsh Coast’s Corruption will also have been reduced by 18%. Unfortunately, the Courthouse in Tarsus will not have any effect, because of the added cities, it will still be in Catastrophic Corruption until the FP is built, at which time, will have the added benefit from the Courthouse. Having WLKD in Tarsus (by a cathedral) instead of a courthouse would still not effect the production. Only with both, would the Waste be reduced to 68%.

My next post will show the cities in 900AD, after all of the courthouses are built (hopefully) and with combining two of the cities.

E_T
            Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
              E_T, any conjecture on what these stats would be when Contagion finishes the Forbiden Palace?
              I'll be posting a Palace/FP centric Corruption sheet, but it most likely will not be until after the next turnchat. I have RL things for this Evening and Orders to still compile. I'll start on it as soon as those things are done. I'll have to revamp my whole spreadsheet to do it, so it will take some time to complete.

E_T
              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

CONJECTURE/ASSUMPTION - Post moves, around 900AD Statistics for Corruption & Waste

These chart shows what our Corruption/Waste WOULD BE in 900AD in all of the cities. The first shows what it would be WITH the Courthouses, the other WITHOUT. This is the conjectured time of when we might have some of the new cities moved (the actual timing might be different, but I'll try to have it done by this time). The moves would be, Tours moving NE by 1; Amiens moving South by 1 and combining Besancon & Lyons to the one spot that I had posted in the MoIE Thread (north of Lyons by one). These moves are NOT finalized by the MoIE and we might want them some where else, but I strongly suggest these locations and I’m basing these next two charts on them. They also shows some additional Information

With the Courthouses:

WITHOUT the Courthouses:

One thing to note, is that the corruption with the one less city helps somewhat.

I’m posting these two together to show the difference with and without the current Courthouse builds. There has been some discussion in the Forums about changing some of these builds, and these will show what the consequences of that change would be.

I’ll work on an Palace/FP centric chart in a few days.

E_T
                Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                X