Talk about foreign labor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about foreign labor...

GhengisFarb, it seems like your cry for more workers has reached beyond our borders...

and you complained about foreigners doing half the work our workers do.
    Attached Files
    Save the rainforests!
    Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

and whats more funny about it, is that that worker will finish the road unless we either a) demand Liz remove her troops or b) we move a unit next to it.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Haha I love it when civs do my labor, and at no extra cost

pretty funny zeit
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

About as funny as seeing a Trireme in a one-tile lake in Civ II... in 1800 AD (I'm serious, the Civ2 AI does this a LOT. I noticed this in a recent succession game, when the Russians did it. We were speculating on the possibility that they used it as a training ground for destroyer crews-- or that they were trying to map every inch of that lake, literally.)
        Attached Files
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

I saw that quite often in Civ2, which led to many brief moments of amusement. It's even better when the city they build in has no actual coastline.

Comment

Built a ship in a lake once before I knew it was a lake. I was so mad at myself.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I wish I could say I've never done that, Apoc, but I have.

Comment

What can I say, ET was charging me 80 gold each for new workers, Liz was only asking 1 gold a turn in her lease plan.............

Comment

Supply and demand eh?

Comment

Once He's done He'll have connected us to more Iron... Maybe we can sell it to him (well I think they already have Iron, oh well).

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
                      Supply and demand eh?
                      Foreign nations are my only dependable source of workers...........
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov

About as funny as seeing a Trireme in a one-tile lake in Civ II... in 1800 AD (I'm serious, the Civ2 AI does this a LOT. I noticed this in a recent succession game, when the Russians did it. We were speculating on the possibility that they used it as a training ground for destroyer crews-- or that they were trying to map every inch of that lake, literally.)
                        Maybe they were looking for the lockness monster?
                        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                        X