Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    Cities that have good potential for building a worker right now:

Ubergorsk(NOW, I'm pulling all workers from Ubergorsk until it builds a worker as it is a complete waste of food to improve any jungle around it until it builds a worker or aqueduct) will try to get 80 gold to pay for the worker after it finishes building aqueduct.

Port of Malignance(after musketman), Termina(before or after WC), Opiadom(after Cathedral)- each is size 6 with no aqueduct and every food is being wasted as it can't grow any bigger and its granary is full(same as Ubergorsk). Working on getting 80 gold each so I can pay for it.

Loveshack(after harbor), Oak Ridge(after temple) - they are already using every non-jungle tile and have neither cathedral nor aqueduct.

Anyway those are the cities where not building a worker is inefficient. There are several cities stuck at size 6, but are working on aqueducts so while they are wasting food now it would be ineffiecent to waste shields in switching to a worker.
    The first job is to find out were we stand, then go from there. I just now know were we stand, see the Construction Shack - 700AD City Status post for that information. I'll be making some changes based on the request above and some other things. But I have to do some RL (Honey MUST DO or I'll take a Degausser to you Civ Hard Drive ) tasks to perform first.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

870AD force Structure

We currently have the following:
      Mounted Offensive Mil Units:
      WC's - 9
      Knights - 3
      Cavalry - 14
      Total Mounted Offensive - 26
      The current plan is to Upgrade 1 Knight.

Foot Offensive:
      Longbowman - 1

Defensive:
      Musketmen - 11
      Pikemen - 17
      Spearmen - 6
      Total - 34
      The current plan is to upgrade 2 of the Spearmen & 4 of the Pikemen.

Bombardment:
      Cannon - 3

Naval:
      Galley - 2
      Caravel - 2
      Total - 4

I'm building 1 Caravel that I'd like to keep as a Ferry for Uber Island. I have some Muskets & Cavalry in the works. I don't have any bombardment units currently under production or in the Queues. I'm removing the Longbowmen from the Queues, unless you feel we need some more.

Aggie, I'd like to know what kind of Force Increases that you'll need in the net 20 to 40 turns? Please post them here.

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I have been calculating and here is what I would like militarily
        18 Calvary, this would give us 4 defensive groups of 5 and also at least 15 offensive calvary, that could join with a 5 defensive group for a 20 unit offensive. Also about 3musk on Uber and 7 elsewhere would satisfy our needs.
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Working...
        X