Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panzer32

[Macarthyismic attitude]

It doesn't matter what you say... whatever you are we will get you...

[/Macarthyismic attitude]
    ROLEPLAY

In a letter to Panzer32, leader of brigand army
    640 AD

You have my full invitation to bring your army into the field against my Shadow Service agents, who have prevented numerous assassination attempts against several members of the executive and ministerial branches and are the most elite soldiers in the nation.

In fact, I daresay my agents have already infiltrated your ranks and are standing by for orders.

However, should you decline my offer for battle I understand. One should mostly certainly value his head.

END ROLEPLAY

Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

ALRIGHT! I'm happy to see at least one thread where the warmongers are beaten back with common sense.

Now, to everyone who voted for Democracy - can we count on your votes to maintain the peace wherever realistically possible?

Comment

Can we build up a bit first? I'm sure Democract would be great, but some more Libraries, Cathedrals etc would help the transition should we go for it. I am certainly not against Democracy, but I just think it is waaay too soon. We need to see how well we fare under a Republic first.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

The only negative effect in Democracy compared to Republic is increased War Werriousness when in a war that lasts more than a few turns.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic

ROLEPLAY

In a letter to Panzer32, leader of brigand army
            640 AD

You have my full invitation to bring your army into the field against my Shadow Service agents, who have prevented numerous assassination attempts against several members of the executive and ministerial branches and are the most elite soldiers in the nation.

In fact, I daresay my agents have already infiltrated your ranks and are standing by for orders.

However, should you decline my offer for battle I understand. One should mostly certainly value his head.

END ROLEPLAY

I feel my power dissipating from me...

I'll need to train my soldiers to fight shadow warriors???? What is this world coming to???
            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

Well the people have spoken, I would strongly suggest that we keep WW low enough so we go Commie after we get tanks.

Comment

Working...
              X