Turn Chat today -- Get saves here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Chat today -- Get saves here

The turnchat will start in about an hour. Here is where I will post the save and any screenshots. I will also probably post my report here.

The save we are using is below if you would like to play along.
    Attached Files
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

It is a rerun

I'm going to start doing all the general and 580 orders now.

I'll start the real stuff in 20 minutes.
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

The chat is starting now in Undernet.

Comment

It took about an hour to finish the turn because of Holeinwall. It would have ended 30 minutes ago if it wasn't for that horrid thing.

It should speed up drastically now.
        Attached Files

Comment

CITY NAME CHANGES:

Ghengistown changes to Gotham

City on a Hill changes to Ghengistown

BFM changes to Whelsh Coast

Site E changes to Shiberport

Holeinwall changes to Hole in the Wall

Boom town changes to Boomtown

Last two were typos that have never been fixed.

Comment

Netsplit. I'm going to do PW orders now.

We have Gunpowder, Banking, and 2 Saltpeter!

One by Geofront.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              Netsplit. I'm going to do PW orders now.

We have Gunpowder, Banking, and 2 Saltpeter!

One by Geofront.
              Last FAM order - Rome Ivory for Dyes;WM; 13LPT & 1L

I'm in poly chat
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I'll do that FM order. I did the SMC orders too along with FM. That should do it for orders this turn. I won't end the turn before I come back to the chat.

Listen to me. Clear anything else up NOW. You don't need my input for anything. I don't care. Just get anything straighted up by the time I come back.

Comment

The turn was delayed a little because of a Netsplit and incomplete orders.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Aztecs don't look that hostile anymore.

San Cortes was founded on the incense.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nothing much happend. Aztecs are still moving around.

Holeinwall is now connected to the Romans.

We will be connected to Saltpeter next turn.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I believe the Aztecs might be scared. We got Astronomy for cheap - Banking, WM, 93L.

We are connected to Saltpeter near New York. There is still Saltpeter near Geofront. We could connect it ASAP to sell.
                        Attached Files

Comment

We rushed a Temple in San Cortes because it looked like it was being squeezed and it lost its common border with the rest of our territory. The Harbor in AGC was also rushed to connect Uber with the rest of our territory.

This has been an incredibly productive chat. I'm just going to finish a couple orders this turn and the chat will be over.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I ended the turnchat. Aggie explored a little in the Galleys. I also renamed some cities. I wanted to do some mapwhoring too, but E_T apparently had to leave. I'll post a report later tonight.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Crap... lost what I wrote...

Brief report:
                              Techwhored Gunpowder, Banking and Astrology

Founded San Cortez (Aztec resistance camp)

Aggie got his upgrades

Frenchies and Aztecs acting up.

Got Ivory agian.

Heres the log.
                              Attached Files
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X